1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

TN traders!

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by chickNjake, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chickNjake

chickNjake Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 3, 2008
    east tn
    I thought I'd start a Tennessee traders section before my coop explodes! [​IMG] everyone with any chicken, chicks, eggs or whatever in Tennessee post here!

----------------------
    sorry about pictures it rained A LOT yesterday so there a little dirty, and we just got this camera monday so the pics may be enormous or messed up so try to just click on the pics and see if i did this right [​IMG] I can also get pics of all the parents too

I have for sale/trade: one EE cockerel, about 4 1/2 to 5 months old, he is black with a greenish sheen, and gold and black with gold lacing feathers. 5$
    [​IMG]

I would be interested in trading for or buying silkies, showgirls, cochins and I'll consider all offers GOOD HOMES ONLY!

Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
  2. chick2good4u

chick2good4u Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] I have 9 silkies for sale - 3 black, 3 white, 2 grey, and 1 partridge
    I also have 2 Standard salmon faverolles - both pullets
    They are two weeks old and were hatched together in my living room. I'm in Murfreesboro. PM me for more info.

Tracie

3. poultrylady

poultrylady Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Delano, Tn.
    I have 15 Cuckoo Maran chicks for sale. they are a week old and I am asking $3. each for them. I am located about 45 miles southeast of Chattanooga, just outside of Benton Tn.

4. starkbeauty

starkbeauty Out Of The Brooder

Feb 12, 2008
    Camden, AR
    What part of east TN are you at? I'm not too far from Memphis and am interested in your pure silver duckwing oegb hen, Thanks, Crystal

5. ChickenWisperer

ChickenWisperer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2008
    KY
    Im not from TN but I travel there often for doctors appointments [​IMG]

Im actually LOOKING for a Araucana (true) hen, a Mottled Houdan hen, a mottled Java hen, and a BuffLaced Polish hen!

I also have a Cochin chick (little over a month old) I might consider trading - shes a blue.

I travel to Nashville, so any place around there would be more convienient. [​IMG]

6. chickNjake

chickNjake Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 3, 2008
    east tn
    starkbeauty, I'm near Morristown, TN so... about 7 hours away [​IMG]
    Unless you have another reason to come this way that's quite an investment for one bird! I know I have pics of her parents somewhere, I can find if you want. her dad wasn't dubbed but he was pure. Thanks! -Jake

7. starkbeauty

starkbeauty Out Of The Brooder

Feb 12, 2008
    Camden, AR
    Bummer! Oh well, thanks anyway...Crystal

8. walkswithdog

walkswithdog Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2008
    DC Region
    I have two started buff orps, one is def cockeral, the other is a guess - 5 wks, I have three partridge rock (production) cockerals available (7 wks). I have an SLW who is indeterminant, probably a pullet and five weeks.

Three dollars each.

Possibly part with a PR pullet or two, I have some outside my size preference.

I'm looking for older silkie pullets or hens. Black or partridge.

PR pullets four each.

I need to tailor this group despite losing three this month.

Hugs at you all.

Cher

9. Tn Gamebirds

Tn Gamebirds Chillin' With My Peeps

I have a young pair of India Blue Peacocks for $75.00
    I also have a pair of Blue Pied Peacocks for $100.00

And one breeder pair of Red Golden Pheasants for $60.00

East Tn in Madisonville about half way between Knoxville and Chattanooga

10. Dawn419

Dawn419 Lost in the Woods

Apr 16, 2007
    Evening Shade, AR
    Free Roosters in White County, TN (located about half-way between Cookeville and McMinnville).

Black-Tailed Buff Japanese:

[​IMG]

Easter Eggers:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mixed Cochin:

[​IMG]

Black, Blue and Splash Silkies:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status: