1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

TN Trading?

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by Brown Chicka Brown Cow, May 10, 2011.

1. Brown Chicka Brown Cow

Brown Chicka Brown Cow Chillin' With My Peeps

Is there a post/posts for Tennessee trading and if so would someone please be kind enough and paste the link/links? Thanks so much!

2. SlowMoneyFarm

SlowMoneyFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2011
    Nauvoo
    I don't know if there is but is there interest?

3. Brown Chicka Brown Cow

Well....I have seen posts for Kentucky Trading and a few other states but couldnt find one for Tennessee...I would not have asked if I had not been interested....that would have been a waste of time...lol

4. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    In the where are you thread we have 3 TN threads TN East TN and Middle TN may even have a West I'm not sure.Now,official trading on any thread other than the BST and the swaps is not allowed but you will see where we mention in chatting what we have...and this weekend in M'Boro is a Middle TN meet up and some of us are bringing birds and eggs to those "needing" them.
    There are LOTS of us here in TN with chickens...many of us are willing to trade if you have what we want [​IMG]

5. Brown Chicka Brown Cow

Thanks HBuehler ! I have seen and posted on the Middle TN....Was looking in this section and saw others so I was just wondering....saw the meet up for this weekend but my son's BDay is the next day and its over a 2 hour drive for me so I would love to try for the next one....I'm watching your bantam cochin auction...would love more pics if you are able [​IMG]

6. tylerspop

tylerspop New Egg

Mar 5, 2009
    new johnsonville
    Go to page 49 of chickenstocks, shows, meet-ups. TN traders is there, but doesnt appear to have much interest. I have it bookmarked and there is hardly ever any additions.

7. flnatv

flnatv Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2011
    West Tennessee
    I have wondered that myself... I live in West Tennessee and as far as I know there is no thread... tried to kind of start one and never got a response... maybe I am the only one [​IMG]

8. Brown Chicka Brown Cow

tylerspop.....i just went to page 49 and it says that the topic is closed....you are very close to me:D

flnatv ....do you have a link? Where are you located? I'm on the west side of middle TN

9. tylerspop

tylerspop New Egg

Mar 5, 2009
    new johnsonville
    Im in new johnsonville. Have 22 golden comets and rir laying hens. Have 3 ee hens and a rooster, 5 glw, 5slw, 4 khaki ducks and 2 hens and a gobbler of rio grande and a about 15 poults. Almost forgot 22 black australops and cuckcoo marans.

10. flnatv

flnatv Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2011
    West Tennessee
    Quote:Sorry.... lost this link for a while... better subscribe [​IMG]
    I actually live in Paris..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by