TN White Silkie Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by emmalynn, Sep 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emmalynn

emmalynn Silkies Sebbies OEGBs

Oct 16, 2008
    Middle TN
    My silkie girls are still laying and I can't winter chicks again in the house like last year. SO....what does that mean.....someone needs these eggs. I can send 6 at a time, will take trades, cash, sad stories, etc but you have to pay the shipping.

Takers?

EDITED TO ADD- I am only at the computer M-F at work. If you are PMing me with no response on the weekend that is why.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2009
  2. Fluffy-Butt-Farms

Fluffy-Butt-Farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2009
    Central Florida
    my 2 silkies would be so happy to have their own kind hatching...

how much for 6 shipped to 33513?

the used incubator i bought hates me, so these would be going in a brand new one

3. Laurelm

Laurelm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 14, 2009
    San Diego County
    I just lost my favorite chicken to an owl last week. She/he was a 12 week old white silkie named Q-Tip. Q-Tip was my first silkie and she/he was so soft and gentle.

How much for 6+ eggs? I'm in CA zip 92082.

Thank you.

4. pamperedpoultry

pamperedpoultry CHICKENFIED

Quote:Hey! I may need a few if I decide to pull the bators out again, I'm debateing. I was hatching this time last year, and since I sale alot of birds its good to have half grown chickens in the spring.

How you been? hows flynn??

5. elijahboy

elijahboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2009
    goose creek sc
    i would LOVE 6 and these will be my first eggs to go into the bator i have no chickens so this will be a great start for me

can you tell mr how much shipping is to 29445

will be more than happy to wait my turn in line

Last edited: Sep 29, 2009
  6. bigdawg

bigdawg AA Poultry

Jun 28, 2009
    middle tenn
    where in tenn are you. i am in mid tenn also. mine are just about old enough to lay. i cant wait.

7. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    Hey where are you located here? My daughter hatched a few silkies but none were white and she really wanted a white one..but they are SOOO cute!! I would be interested especially if your close enough to pick up.My bators are still busy with a few spots left [​IMG]

8. okiecountrygirl

okiecountrygirl Out Of The Brooder

Apr 25, 2009
    Oklahoma
    Hi I am in nc oklahoma I recently paid big bucks for silkie eggs had bator going for days maintained temp and humidity watched it like a hawk...went on lockdown and didnt open bator once fed water in from a homeade funnel with a plug from the side .....out of 13 eggs only 2 hatched a little buff and a tiny little black so little I dont know how he is surviving, the size of a acorn.... but I kiss him every day and tell him how happy I am he made it..the buff is fat and sassy little stinker.
    I dont know what went wrong.... but I pitched my old bator and bought a new one. I am ready to give these two some playmates.
    How much for 6-12 and what would shipping be to 74647
    and do you think they would survive the trip with us post office?
    tyvm

9. arherp

arherp Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2009
    Kentucky
    I would like six, please email me a shipping quote.

10. Little Cluckers

Little Cluckers Keep Calm and Buy Chickens

Aug 8, 2009
    SF Bay Area
    I would love some. Please pm shipping for 94025 to me? Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by