1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

To a well lived life... Wiggles

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by chickenlover237, Dec 20, 2011.

1. chickenlover237

chickenlover237 Chillin' With My Peeps

on this day just a few hours ago the beloved guinea pig Wiggles died with tears in her eyes... she was a wonderful pet for the short time I had her as a pet, she belonged to another family for the first 2 years of her life, and then was passed on to us and with us lived another year. when found she was laying on her side with tears in her eyes her eyes still shone like she were still living black and beautiful telling me the one who found her that she died of a long happy life filled with joy... while sitting here writing this tears fill my eyes for it was just 5 minuets ago I found her lying dead in her cage but it reasures me that she loved me by the fact that this morning she greeted me when I woke up with her wonderful squealing telling me that the day was bright and that she loved me, but it saddens me even more that the last words I had spoken to her were rough and hurtful..."shut up! my head hurts!" I regret those words fully now, wishing with every fiber of my being that I could turn back time and tell her myself how sorry I was for all I had ever said to her... I know none of you ever met her but or had even seen her but I tell you this, she was the most happy good tempered guinea pig that has ever lived in this household. it lightens my heart that she loved me as much as she did even though I spoke so cruelly to her. May she rest in peace, may her soul frollic in the clouds of gods kingdom for teh rest of eternity and may she live with as much happiness and joy heaven as she did when she was still living. to all who read this - may she rest in peace in both mine and your hearts... we all love you... Wiggles

2. True Grit

True Grit Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm so sorry. Those last words meant nothing as that was only the tiniest part of your life together. Forget that little tiny part. You loved her and gave her a good life. [​IMG]

3. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    [​IMG] She was treated well. 3 years is a good long life for a guinea pig.

4. Kevin565

Kevin565 Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Dec 22, 2009
    [​IMG]

5. Iowa Roo Mom

Iowa Roo Mom Resistance Is Futile

Apr 30, 2009
    Keokuk County
    [​IMG] Sorry for your loss

6. Avalon1984

Avalon1984 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 22, 2010
    Muskegon
    [​IMG] So sorry. I had a guinea pig named Sgt. Pepper. He lived to 6 years. Even my husband cried when I had to put him down. [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 21, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by