To All BYCer's - Please Read, Enough is Enough

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by HennysMom, May 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HennysMom

HennysMom Keeper of the Tiara

Okay... so I'm going to go out on a limb here and say my peace because after being gone for a few days and coming BACK on here..all I've been reading is alot of nasty rude comments and WAY too many arguments on here.

I come on here to relax, to chat to my great internet friends I've got on this wonderful site, and...the only site I belong to by the way, because the others sites became too intense, too many fights, arguments and nastiness - oddly, just like I've read on here today from the past few days.

So.. I encourage all of you - past, present and future BYCer's to stop and think before you type. I've read things on here today that have totally shocked and disgusted me, and many from alot of new members as well as older members -yet not alot of people stepped up and said "hey.. knock it off".

Please.. lets keep it friendly on here... I'd really hate to see this turn into another "one of THOSE" types of forums and I'm sure thats not what ya'll would want either.

If you dont have anything nice to say... then dont say anything at all.

[​IMG] to everyone....

Last edited: May 11, 2009
  2. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    [​IMG]

4. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    I wasn't on for a day or two, but I didn't catch that. Did I miss something?

5. Southern Chickens

Southern Chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2007
    NorthWest Florida
    [​IMG] Right on, sister!!!

6. ChickBond 007

ChickBond 007 Licensed to Cull

Feb 26, 2009
    Madison County, Iowa
    Quote:Same here... I was gardening... must have missed something.

7. HennysMom

HennysMom Keeper of the Tiara

sorry Kel... but when I read about somone referring to taking a neighbors husbands underwear off their laundry line and putting lipstick on it to break up a marriage... then planting drugs on their property.....then creating stories... and others AGREEING with it thinking its funny...there's a problem. When I hear someone refer to processing a chicken as (quote now deleted in original post so staff deleted it here as well. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. ) there IS a problem...

Would you like me to go on? I could... the posts are out there...

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2009
  8. Quote:[​IMG] OMG, I didn't see ANY of that!! How AWFUL!

SHAME on whoever they are!!! [​IMG]

9. Farmer Kitty

Farmer Kitty Flock Mistress

Sep 18, 2007
    Wisconsin
    [​IMG]

I sure hope you know how and use the report button. It sounds like the posts need to be reported so the mods can review them and take appropriate action.

10. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Quote:Uh huh I read a couple of lines and then hit the back button on my browser or just click "index". Not worth the time to read it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by