To all of you enablers ....

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by texasbartrambaby, Feb 22, 2009.

1. texasbartrambaby

texasbartrambaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 3, 2008
    Tulia, Texas
    Seriously, what is wrong with me ... or actually with you??? Why must you torment me and put cute little messages in my box. Like, why don't I throw a few buttons, are you sure you can't use a few buttons??? Or, hey I have these, you want these right??? Why can't I say no?? My incubator is ssoooo full, with lovely eggies from all of my wonderful BYC friends.

I have on my way --

Cortunix and buttons from who else, AK Button Mama
    Cortunix from Kelly HM
    Northerns, Georgia Giants and California from Rock Creek (she says these are 23 days?? Anyone know)

In the bator now --

Gorgeous Pasofina gcms, ameracaunas and 2 salmons [​IMG]
    Due to hatch Weds ...

Gabbard farms gcms due to hatch next week

Thom Dean silkies (only 3, surely I need more! [​IMG])

Rock Creek Northern Bobies due to hatch the 25th if they are indeed 18 day incubation ....

Lets see, what else is in there?

Oh, Whitmore farms blue/black ameracaunas due on the 5th

Why did you guys do this to me? Why must you fill my box? When I say I want some, you're supposed to say NO!!

And I have 2 cuckoo roos that run up and cheep MOMMY from Funny Farm. Amyquilt wants one of these to go with her new house right?? I could run one of them to Amarillo with a few other new babies .... [​IMG]

Help please .... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. austinhart123

austinhart123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Los Angeles CA
    you know what would help.... MORE EGGS [​IMG]

3. texasbartrambaby

Dec 3, 2008
    Tulia, Texas
    Yes definitely .. need more. Got some???? [​IMG] [​IMG]

I need to branch out and get different breeds don't I? [​IMG]

4. austinhart123

austinhart123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Los Angeles CA
    i will have frizzles in a few weeks.... just gotta figure out how to ship and see if anyone wants them lol

5. texasbartrambaby

Dec 3, 2008
    Tulia, Texas
    [​IMG] Seriously, stop guys ....

Frizzles ... [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

My DH asked me when I was going to quit getting eggs so we can unplug the incubator. He WAS joking, right? How much electricity does a Genesis use? Not much, surely. [​IMG]

6. LilDucky85

LilDucky85 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2009
    Northern, Illinois
    You're lucky! Send the offers my way! I'm eggless, and need to really kickstart my addiction.

7. HappyHatch'en

HappyHatch'en Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2009
    GEORGIA
    Apparently you are a good mother...your journey in life includes incubating eggs, bringing new life for others to enjoy...
    I'm envious....I have 2 incubators, one I'm restoring, a gqf brooder I bought off of craigslist, in the process of finishing my first chicken coop and pen, have every catalog there is, subscribed to Backyard Poultry Magazine, bought Storey's Raising Poultry Book, bought another book my boxer puppy ate and I'm having major back surgury on 3/3.....BUT I haven't got egg or chick one yet and you think you have it bad???
    HappyHatch'en:)[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. pasofinofarm

pasofinofarm NONESUCH FARM CONROE TX

Mar 22, 2007
    Near Houston, TX
    I have already done my part to contribute to your 'bator but now have Black Copper Marans almost ready to lay.... Whatcha think?[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 23, 2009
  9. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

So what was the question? Everything looks just fine to me.........LOLOLOL [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] (I am a true hatch-a-holic!!!!) I have chicks hatching as I type, more in the other bator and some waiting to go in! I just can't stop myself! Remember I was the one who started the "Who will be hatching all winter thread?" Yep that was me! My last hatch date was Dec 31. (So I was done for the year [​IMG] ) And Started right back up! LOL [​IMG]

10. lilbreeches

lilbreeches Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 13, 2009
    Delight, AR
    Harley's girl :

So what was the question? Everything looks just fine to me.........LOLOLOL

DITTO!!!! I wish I had two bators to fire up [​IMG]. My one is almost full (will be this week) and I want more. My kids are so excited they cant wait till hatching starts [​IMG] (which is a while as we just filled the bator).​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by