To BUy or NOt to buy is the question

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Bock_Bock, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Bock_Bock

Bock_Bock Songster

Dec 13, 2008
    Hayward, Ca
  2. lilbreeches

lilbreeches Songster

Feb 13, 2009
    Delight, AR
    [​IMG] why can't anyone offer something like this in Arkansas?!?!?!?! i would get it if it was near me but only you know if you really need it. don't everyone NEED a few bators? [​IMG]

3. Bock_Bock

Bock_Bock Songster

Dec 13, 2008
    Hayward, Ca
    i did look it up it is a nice bator originally 630 dollars but i go no where ot put it so sad

4. twigg

twigg Cooped up

Mar 2, 2008
    Tulsa
    Quote:So buy it anyway .... I'm sure a few people here would help you make a modest profit, and willingly.

5. Bock_Bock

Bock_Bock Songster

Dec 13, 2008
    Hayward, Ca
    Quote:So buy it anyway .... I'm sure a few people here would help you make a modest profit, and willingly.

i wish i could but i was told by the inlaws that i cant even run my hovabtor 1602 anymore and he is saying i have to get rid of the chicks i have now including ym duckling i was like no i am not i am going to wait a lil for another batch of eggs tho im going to prob stsrt march 10th or 11th so hopefully he will calm down by then

p.s. i live in my inlaws house

6. chickiebaby

chickiebaby Songster

Jan 2, 2008
    western mass
    My friend, if you're even thinking about it, you're already doomed.

7. jay1995

jay1995 Songster

Jan 27, 2009
    St. Augustine, Florida
    Tell him to get over it LOL. JK Just get it and put it somewhere he wont be able to find it. [​IMG] Thats what I would do. Also ask what kind of condition it is in and ask for pics. You donnt want to buy a piece of junk. Goodluck

8. Bock_Bock

Bock_Bock Songster

Dec 13, 2008
    Hayward, Ca
    i think it would be kinda hard to hide a cabinet incubator where would i hide it?

9. jay1995

jay1995 Songster

Jan 27, 2009
    St. Augustine, Florida
    Under your bed [​IMG] LOL. Just put a blanket over it so he cant see it. Or hide it in your closet. LOL I feel bad that you cant get it. Hope he'll losen up for you.
    Goodluck, -Jay

10. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Maybe it's time to get your own place.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by