To debiraymond.....

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ravencreek, Apr 2, 2009.

1. ravencreek

ravencreek Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 10, 2008
    Benton TN
    I couldn't help but notice that your signature line that you sell Tupperware.....Could you tell us a little more about that?

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Certainly!!! What would you like to know? My current favorite is the Quick Chef. Kinda like the Quick chop that the Sham Wow guys sells but you can fit WAYYYYY more stuff in there.

3. ravencreek

ravencreek Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 10, 2008
    Benton TN
    Well do you happen to have a website so that we can order from that looks as though you made the sale? I am interested and if it will benefit us both then I would rather do that.

4. ozark hen

ozark hen Living My Dream

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    I would love to see a catalog. I haven't seen any Tupperware in over ten years and would be interested. [​IMG]

5. debilorrah

I do not have a web site set up yet (Haven't figured it out) [​IMG] PM me your addresses and I will catalogs out in the mail tommorrow morning!

THANKS!!!!

I will be honest with both of you and anyone else that looks - I HATE the measuring cups - you can't read them, but I LOVE the spatulas. I will never have another kind again.

6. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    You can look at the catalog through my link below or through www.tupperware.com, but if you want to order from Debi, you need to contact her directly otherwise she doesn't get the sales credit. [​IMG]

7. debilorrah

Hey you guys! The catalogs are in the mail as promised..... Let me know when you get them. [​IMG]

8. ozark hen

ozark hen Living My Dream

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    woo hoo, thanks a bunch! I will let you know when I get mine.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by