Ok, my guineas have been cooped up in a pen in the barn for at least six weeks. I had to move them into a big dog cage after I got a million unexpected chickens yesterday. So, time to let them out. I'm a little nervous, I dont want to lose my guineas, but I know I have to bite the bullet sometime. It's not fair for them to be in a small cage now, so now is the time. I've been told to let them out one at a time (I have two, and they are adults), and to do so shortly before sunset. Well, it's that time of evening now, but there looks like there might be rain coming. Should I do it, or wait till a clear day? Also, I was probably going to let one out into the barn, which is huge, but not have the big barn doors open. There are plenty of places it could get out, and if it does, i will open the barn doors b/c I hear they are kind of stupid and I dont want it trying to find a small hole to get back in. Does this sound good? Should I do it NOW?