To funny to not share

gumpsgirl

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Mar 25, 2008
Virginia
My husband and I were talking this morning before he left for work about our schedules this week. He brought up that he is supposed to go help with a roofing service project for church (they are counting on him to head it up), the same day he's supposed to help with a fundraiser at the fire dept. We were trying to figure out how it would work for him to do both and after a long sigh, he said that he's so glad that his hands can be instruments in doing the Lord's work. Without missing a beat, I grabbed hold to the opportunity and said, "Well the Lord wants you to build another chicken coop."
big_smile.png
He just looked at me and said, you've got to be kidding me, right? He had that look that goes well with this smiley -
th.gif
. lol! He sighed again and said, "Okay". I'm so glad I have such a good DH!
love.gif

Thanks!
smile.png

It really was one of those things where you had to be there to hear the tones and see the expressions to fully appreciate just how funny the whole situation was. It truly was funny!

Quote:
Seriously???? 5 ????? Wow! I bet his eyes bugged out of head head too!

Oh yes! Seriously!
big_smile.png

big_smile.png

You ARE going to help him with all of these projects? Aren't you??
smile.png
Theresa
I can imagine his look, I asked my DH for a shed for two goats that I want.. I wonder if your DH's look was the same one I got? But I got a "NO" I just ignored it tho, we shall see!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom