To my RP friends

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Blue_Myst, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Blue_Myst

Blue_Myst Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2009
    Hi guys, it's been a really long time and I thought it was about time I showed up to take care of a thing or two. I feel absolutely, positively, down-right rotten for not having posted in seven weeks [​IMG] Things have become really busy and I usually don't have enough spare time to spend an hour RPing. I'm just trying to stay above-water at this point. At first I thought maybe I could make it work--but it's pretty obvious what became of that (a very swift vanishing act [​IMG]).

I haven't been able to read up on all the RP threads to see what's been going on, so if these threads have died, please ignore:
    1) The Songclan RP is up for grabs. I had big plans for Lostcry and was glad to be able to try heading-up a thread, but I just don't have time anymore. I'm sorry if I held up the posting on that thread and disappointed those RPing in it. If you want the thread, it's yours.

2) Wingclan. @ TurkenLady. I'm sorry for having Aspspur completely vanish into thin air, and hope it didn't cause too much trouble for your characters. You can take Aspspur and the Shadows, if you feel you need him to be around still. @ BirdNut. I'm sorry for WildHeart's dilemma. If you want Silvermist, you can take her.

3) Sunflock. @ missheny: I'm sorry that Bloodwing just whooshed into nonexistence and abandoned Scarlet. If you want to continue their story, you can take Bloodwing (and his daughter, if you want).

4) Skyherd. @ Quinn: feel free to take over Remus is you still want him to be involved with Sprite. I'm not sure how much Skyherd is being roleplayed on that thread, but feel free to do so, if you want to.

I think those are the main points. If you are at all interested in taking over any of my characters, let me know and they're yours.

It was a lot of fun getting to know you all and have some fun (and a few disturbingly crazy moments involving wolverines and chicken yoga). I'll still be around on other parts of the forum, and maybe even in the GJF on odd occasions (maybe one day I'll work up the courage to go on the Crazy Pullets thread, who knows?).

Hm. Maybe one of these days I'll be able to write a short post! Anyways, thank you for the great times--it was a lot of fun! [​IMG]

2. [​IMG] The Crazy Pullets isn't here no more . . . [​IMG]

3. Dapplepony

Dapplepony Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2010
    *shrieks*

What did I miss?! The crazy pullets are gone?!

4. luvinmychickens

luvinmychickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2011
    Ohio
    Quote:Yeah... Locked.. But you can go to the crazy cockerals or luvs and symphs random chats. [​IMG]

5. little blue

little blue Chillin' with my Orps

Jul 11, 2010
    Mansfield, CT
    Quote:yes it got closed

6. Dapplepony

Dapplepony Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2010
    Wow, Locked!?
    Who said what?

7. little blue

Jul 11, 2010
    Mansfield, CT
    Quote:i dont remember it was locked because some one was talking about moderation.

8. little blue

Jul 11, 2010
    Mansfield, CT
    Quote:Yeah... Locked.. But you can go to the crazy cockerals or luvs and symphs random chats. [​IMG]

X2

9. Quote:A bunch of people were discussing a member who got banned and the mods didn't like us talking about moderation so they closed it. [​IMG]

10. luvinmychickens

luvinmychickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2011
    Ohio
    Quote:A bunch of people were discussing a member who got banned and the mods didn't like us talking about moderation so they closed it. [​IMG]

Oh well... We still have Hi-Jacked threads, Crazy Cockerals, Luv's and Symph's Random Chats, etc.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by