To those who wanted Mimosa Saplings

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by HennysMom, Apr 23, 2009.

1. HennysMom

HennysMom Keeper of the Tiara

Earlier this past winter (last year) I posted I would look for Mimosa saplings when they came up in my boxwoods/surrounding property. I do have 2 or 3 very large mimosa trees way back in the woods but I havent seen any small saplings to dig from them, they're pretty large (too large to ship). I am going on a hunt today to see if I can find the smaller saplings in my boxwoods (thats where they ususally sprout). My boxwoods are about 12-25 feet tall and about the same in width (pray for me people...I'm terrified to go into them LOL!) and I have to get inside of them to see where they are. [​IMG] Its been crazy weather here so I've been looking for them but I havent seen them yet. I just wanted to let ya'll know I havent forgotten [​IMG]

I will post here how many I've managed to dig up and get. When I do, I already have the following people on a list from back in my org. post:

lovemychickns as getting the first one
    Miss Prissy wanted one as well

Anything over and above the 2 above, I'll set in order (once I find out many I have available) and we'll go from there.

Thanks!

2. lovemychicns

lovemychicns Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 22, 2008
    Rockwell, NC
    Good Luck Hunting, LOL

3. Eggs4Sale

Eggs4Sale Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2009
    I'd be interested in a mimosa sapling... [​IMG]

4. SunAngel

SunAngel Chillin' With My Peeps