To WINDYOAKSYOKES

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by birdlover, Sep 14, 2007.

1. birdlover

birdlover Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Northern Va.
    Hey Tes!
    I'm having a b**ch of a time getting into my hotmail account. In fact, I'm not!!!! grrrrr Just wanted to tell you so you don't think I'm ignoring you. BUT I CAN expound on something I mentioned there. I have a temporary, part time job working on a farm here in No. Va. (Centreville, to be exact) while they hold their yearly Fall Festival. You may even be interested in bringing your kids. (It's a totally BIG DEAL!!!) Here's their website: www.coxfarms.com Anyway, my job is to come in for at least 2 hours every day to care for the baby chicks and show them to the visitors!! How cool is that?!!! I got to order them (assorted purebred bantams) and I picked up 25 of the little darlings today! 50 more will arrive the week of Columbus Day. I get to have any that I want when the season ends on Nov. 4. I've already got dibs on the little yellow nakedneck that arrived today IF it's a girl!!! Do you want any?? Last year, I gave ALL of them to BYCers for FREE!! I'll probably advertise when it gets closer to the end. TTYL (I hope!)

Ellen

Last edited: Sep 14, 2007
  2. birdlover

birdlover Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Northern Va.
    bump

3. WindyOaksYokes

WindyOaksYokes Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2007
    Central Virginia
    Ellen,

Sorry.... just got your message.... I have been unable to do anything for a couple of days myself... lost my keyboard [​IMG] it died!!!! I would love to come up there.... but problems with the dang car again dont want to chance with the kids... if it were just me I wouldnt care.. I know how to walk and not complain!!! Keep me up to date... and going to have to talk to you about those little ones!!!! no I dont have any!!!!
    Talk to you soon
    Tes

4. WindyOaksYokes

WindyOaksYokes Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2007
    Central Virginia
    OPEN YAHOO ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG] Its freeeeeeeeeee

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by