Tobey Made It To The Next Round!!! Please Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewarriorchild

Songster
11 Years
Mar 29, 2008
Ringwood area, NJ
Please take a moment of your time....PLEASE VOTE DAILY!! Please vote for Tobey #75 You may have to use different computers/phones to get every vote in for everyone in your house. We made the top 25 out of 100 now we need to make the top 5 of 25!!! Please vote for Tobey #75 His picture is my profile picture. Top prize is $1,000 gift card help us win!!. Please vote as often as you can!

http://www.star991fm.com/projects/dogshowlanding.html

Tobey is an awesome dog, in this picture he is holding his leash. He can't have it dragging on the ground. He carries it if we let it go. If no leash he has to carry a stick. We have a well stocked pile of sticks for our wood burning stove. More than that he is my buddy. When I lost my St Bernard I thought I was done with dogs. I wasn't going to feel that pain again. I keep looking at Craigslist though and saw a litter of Goldens. As soon as I saw his picture I knew he was the one. I even named him before he got here. Tobey that is his name I told my daughter one day...I looked it up and Tobey means gift from God and he certainly has been!! Closing your heart to love after hurt is a easier thing to do than opening up and loving again. Sometimes you just need a special gift of a person or pet to show you that
smile.png

Please vote top prize is $1,000 gift card...Tobey needs a new toy!!
smile.png
lol and I need to pay off some debt! Thank you!!!

smile.png
big_smile.png
lol.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom