Toby Keith.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Standard Hen, Sep 23, 2007.

1. Standard Hen

Standard Hen Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2007
    Massachusetts
    Awwwww, BigDogDaddy!!! I went and saw him for the second time this year, yes he has been generous to us New Englanders and he was, well, there are no words.
    What a show. I believe I stared at his arms all night long....lol Where can I find one of him??[​IMG]

2. lacyloo

lacyloo Cooped Up

May 26, 2007
    north florida
    Quote:keep dreaming

3. mdbucks

mdbucks Cooped Up

Jul 14, 2007
    EXIT 109 on 95
    Quote:I believe you WILL find him somewhere between REM and Deep sleep

happy dreaming

4. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

AHHHH man...........I cannot "allow" myself to go see that man.............. remember the days when girls would rip off their clothes at concerts? well......... anyway..........I live close to him too.........but cant look.......feel like I would turn into a pile of salt [​IMG] or should HAHA

5. Standard Hen

May 17, 2007
    Massachusetts
    LOL,Okie I was not quite ready to rip mine off as I was out in left field somewhere but I certainly could see it the other way around. Or I was seeing it. Oh boy. Unfortunately it will take me days to recover,,,nothing but a big tease. AND IT WAS WORTH EVERY MINUTE.
    [​IMG]

6. jenichick

jenichick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2007
    NC
    I love all of his music, which is very hot. But him personally he doesn't do it for me, maybe because my hubby does ha ha, [​IMG], or maybe because all of the bad press lately. I do love all of his music though. But I also like Clay Aiken, so maybe I'm weird, ha ha![​IMG]

7. texaschickmama

texaschickmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Poolville, TX
    Hey, standard hen, was Miranda Lambert playing with him, too? She is from here and we love her. Of course, I love me some BigDawgDaddy, too!!!![​IMG]

8. Standard Hen

May 17, 2007
    Massachusetts
    Miranda was great!!! FlynnvilleTrain opened and then Miranda but I did feel bad for her. She had this like halter top little dress on with jeans and she spent her whole performance pulling it up so she did not come spilling out all over. I am sure she threw that little black number right in the trash whn she exited that stage! My daughter really likes her and she is not big into country music. Geezz.
    Toby is in CT. tonight and he is heading down to your great state of Texas for two shows and then I would imagine home for the holidays.

9. mdbucks

mdbucks Cooped Up

Jul 14, 2007
    EXIT 109 on 95
    Quote:You got my attention, now who is this TOBY guy your talking about

10. Standard Hen

May 17, 2007
    Massachusetts
    LOL,,,,,,You would have like her md,,,she is very cute. But the star of the show was The Man.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by