Today is a great bad day.....

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Iowa Roo Mom, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Iowa Roo Mom

Iowa Roo Mom Resistance Is Futile

Apr 30, 2009
    Keokuk County
    ... I say this because mom is back in the hospital, but...

My dear friend who got fired a couple of months ago (and has been fighting it since) got his job back today! He followed the chain of command, and it was looking bleak the entire time, and today he was at the last step of the process, which was a meeting with the fair treatment board. I guess it was an all day thing, but the final verdict was that he got his job back!!!! He's one of the best EMT's I know. I'm so excited, I just had to share! [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 12, 2010
  2. arabianequine

arabianequine Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2010
    Glad some good came out of today for you guys thats wonderful news. I am sure your mom is in good hands. I will be thinking of you guys!

Take care!

3. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Yay, for dad!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Sorry about mom... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Iowa Roo Mom

Apr 30, 2009
    Keokuk County
    Quote:Ha ha... Oops...

[​IMG]

By DF I meant friend. I've since edited it for clarity [​IMG] But still, it's pretty exciting.

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Your mom AGAIN???? I am SOOO Happy about your friend though!!!!

6. ibpboo

ibpboo Where Chickens Ride Horses

Jul 9, 2007
    always changing
    Sorry about your mom. [​IMG]

7. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    Hope your mom is doing well.Congrats to your friend.Not sure I would want to go to a job that fired me.Sue maybe but not work for them.

8. Iowa Roo Mom

Apr 30, 2009
    Keokuk County
    Quote:The most important thing is that they rescinded his termination, so it will not look bad on his work record. I think that's the true victory. [​IMG] It would have been next to impossible for him to find a job [​IMG]

9. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Quote:The most important thing is that they rescinded his termination, so it will not look bad on his work record. I think that's the true victory. [​IMG] It would have been next to impossible for him to find a job [​IMG]

Yay for your friend and for justice finally prevailing somewhere!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by