Today is gonna be a hard one.

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Bammony, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Bammony

Bammony Red-dress-less

Aug 15, 2008
    Salina, Utah
    I've been separated from my husband for a few months now. Just waiting for money to get the divorce taken care of. Today is our 8 year anniversary. It's just gonna be a very sad day for me today. He called this morning to make sure I was ok. That just made it worse. Life really hurts sometimes. Wish me luck that I make it through today ok. [​IMG]

2. rooster0209

rooster0209 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2008
    North Dakota
    Treat yourself extra special today. You deserve it

3. newnanchic

newnanchic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2008
    Newnan, Georgia
    I do wish you luck to get thru the day. Keep your head up . I wish you the best .

4. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    If it is that hard for you, and he cares enough to call and check on you.........maybe you two need to work on fixing things.......... [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. AussieSharon

AussieSharon Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
    [​IMG]

6. Bammony

Bammony Red-dress-less

Aug 15, 2008
    Salina, Utah
    Quote:Funny you say that. Alot of people have been asking when we're gonna get back together. He has moved 3 hours away to be closer to his girlfriend. I won't move and he wants his girlfriend. I wish things had ended up differently. I planned on being with him for the rest of my life. Instead I got thrown back into the dating world and am left to tend our 4 kids alone. It'll be ok, I just need to get through today.

7. BrahmaMama

BrahmaMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 8, 2008
    South Dakota
    [​IMG]

8. warmfuzzies

warmfuzzies Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2009
    Boondocks, Colorado
    [​IMG]

9. Laskaland

Laskaland ThE gRoOvY cHiCkEn

Aug 2, 2008
    Nebraska
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Sorry. I could say a lot, but it wouldn't make it any better for you or your babies.
    [​IMG] You will make it through it.

have you hugged a chicken today?

10. Dar

Dar Overrun With Chickens

Jul 31, 2008
    Quote:Funny you say that. Alot of people have been asking when we're gonna get back together. He has moved 3 hours away to be closer to his girlfriend. I won't move and he wants his girlfriend. I wish things had ended up differently. I planned on being with him for the rest of my life. Instead I got thrown back into the dating world and am left to tend our 4 kids alone. It'll be ok, I just need to get through today.

BUT he called you today.....there are feelings there...how long have you been married?...maybe you have hit a "slump" in the marriage and the GF gives him some excitement and he will tire of her soon... [​IMG] [​IMG]

(my best friend is a guy...he was married for 7 years and he got bored..he is tired of the routine... left the wife for the lil toy on the side... wife will no longer take him back...he cries all the time it was the worst mistake he ever made.)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by