The 4 replacement eggs have been locked down even though it should have been done yesterday. Humidity has been holding between 35 to 40% for the past 18 days, temp has been between 99.9 and 101.3 degrees. If I have the same problems as last time with non hatching and the single chick with the unclosed abdomen, I will not be incubating until the weather stabilizes. I had to turn the AC on due to the 100 degree ambient temps but the incubator has been holding steady. Saturday is day 21 and these eggs have not been touched since they were placed in the incubator on the 6th. I have not candled them at all as I wanted to give them the best chance. I took them out of the turner and laid them beside it as I had took all but 2 rails out for this purpose. This incubator was sterilized before setting the eggs, the other will be used as a temporary brooder should any eggs hatch. Other than that the incubator with the eggs will not be opened until next Wednesday or Thursday to remove any duds. Hopefully at least 1 egg will hatch and the chick survive.