Today is our 10th anniversary! And we get to spend it together!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Duramaxgirl, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Duramaxgirl

Duramaxgirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2010
    Idaho
    DH and I where married on February 14th 2002 in a double wedding with my sister and his brother.
    Hes been working out of town in Missoula MT, about 200 miles away and we where going to have to spend today apart. Hes had a hard time finding work and has been out of work since before Christmas.
    Well my sister its going to missoula and I get to hitch a ride!
    I'm just so excited I get to be with him to welcome 10 years together! I'm so lucky!

Last edited: Feb 14, 2012
  2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Awesome news!!! Behave....:p

3. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    So glad to hear you will be able to spend it together, Happy Anniversary! Today is our 15th Anniversary. [​IMG]

4. Duramaxgirl

Feb 12, 2010
    Idaho
    Thanks guys! I'm on my way now. :) we'll try and behave... ;) he said he is going to take me to Mcdonalds for dinner as thats all he can afford! Its fine with me! Mom gave me $20 so maybe we'll go to a movie.
    Happy 15th turney!
    Happy valentines day everyone!

Last edited: Feb 14, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  5. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey

Do not listen to redhen - misbehave. [​IMG]

6. Sonoran Silkies

Sonoran Silkies Flock Mistress

Jan 4, 2009
    Tempe, Arizona

7. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Happy Anniversary..... It's not the money but The LOVE that counts! Nancy

8. NorthTexaschick

NorthTexaschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2011
    Denton area
    Congratulations, Duramax and Turney! My hubby and I just celebrated 17 years and I still think he is all-that-and-a-bag-of-chips!

1 person likes this.
  9. Duramaxgirl

Feb 12, 2010
    Idaho
    I never knew old married people could have so much fun an we had sooo much fun! He took me to a small diner. We talked for hours! Went to a late movie called Sherlock Holms. I bought him a book from a used book store. while I was there I showed him this thread and he laughed over some of your posts. ;)
    I just found out he got some work here starting Tuesday so hes coming home Friday! Yipeeee no more packing 5 gallon waterers to the chickens by myself...

10. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Old married people? Honey, you guys are just starting out. The Princess and I have been working at this for 48 + years, and it is still fun. We term our experiences "Elaine and George's great adventures". It's all about marrying someone that you really like. I enjoy the company of/have more fun with my wife over the rest of the world. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by