Today is thank the B.Y.C. staff day.

houndit

There is no H or F in Orpington!
14 Years
Jul 13, 2008
Braymer Missouri
To see how this was started look here Today in honor of reaching 50,000 members is the day we give extra thanks to the staff. I am always thankful for all they do for this site, and I am sure everyone else is as well. This is a new annual tradition. Every March 2nd will be Thank the Staff day. I hope that there will be a lot of thanks for our great staff! They do a lot for us all! Please post your thanks, and/or pm the staff thanking them!

I will go first.

Thank you all for your dedication. Very seldom do I see no moderator online. I appreciate all you do for this site! I know that whenever I have reported a post it has been taken care of very quickly. This is a very orderly forum. Things are always moved to the correct category. I also appreciate the family friendly laws on the forum. That is something that a lot of forums ignore. If it were not for you hard working staff this forum would not be what it is.
Thank you adoptedbyachicken, allenwranch, CarriBrown, eggchel, gumpsgirl, hinkjc, kstaven, MissPrissy, Reinbeau, silkiechicken, speckledhen, The Chicken Lady, Wynette, Terrielacey, and Nifty-Chicken. I appreciate all your work more than I can tell you. Thank you Nifty, for the dream you had for this forum and its sister sites. Thank you for your dedication.
I have pmed moderators many times to ask them questions. My questions were always answered very quickly. I can not imagine how hard it would be to keep this place what it is. I am deeply indebted to you. This forum has answered questions for me and helped me sell my products. I cannot thank you enough.
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Thank you!!!!

I would never have my chickens if it weren't for this site! Plus, I'm attending my first Chickenstock in May!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

My thanks and appreciation to the entire BYC staff, great job that you all do!
hugs.gif

Thanks to you all, I was able to gain the confidence to have chickens in the first place! They enlighten my days and fill my fridge with their lovely eggs. I know you are always here when I need your help too, and that is priceless. Here's to another 50K!

wee.gif
clap.gif
thumbsup.gif
yippiechickie.gif
ya.gif
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom