Today our town lost an awesome friend

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by chixie, Apr 14, 2011.

1. chixie

chixie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    Our preachers wife passed away today in her husbands arms. she was getting ready to go to her aunts funeral when she told her husband she couldnt breath and she collapsed. he tried cpr but she didnt make it. she was the sweetest person I know. she was my DD therapist when she was younger. she always prayed for my grandson. she had a heart attack last year and was in the same hospital as my DH had his surgery, Now DH is afraid he is gonna drop dead with no warning. he was in the hospital last weekend with chest pains. they are both the same age...

Mrs Shariesa you will be missed very very much. I love you. thank you for everything you have done for my family and our community. I loved our talks every sunday morning before church. It wont be the same going there and not hearing you singing....

2. Ema

Ema Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2010
    N. Ontario CANADA
    Deeply sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you, the town and the family.

Ema

3. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

[​IMG] and [​IMG]

4. Chic-n-farmer

Chic-n-farmer Showers of Blessings

Praying you will find comfort and peace for yourself and your church family. [​IMG]

5. onecent

onecent Chillin' With My Peeps

Sorry for your loss.......prayers & [​IMG] .

6. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

I'm very sorry for your loss. [​IMG] Prayers will be said for everyone.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by