Today's Adventure with ravens

Jaime918

Songster
Nov 27, 2021
Pahrump, Nevada
So while looking out our window, my husband saw a raven land with what he initially thought was a ball. Needless to say it was an egg and he decided to run and grab it which led to the urge to want to candle it.

There's movement soooo I placed him in the incubator! 😂 I couldn't resist after seeing movement.

Our nearby neighbors all have chickens, ducks and peafowl. It's definitely not a duck egg, is there a way to tell a difference between a chicken and peafowl egg? Photos look very similar.

20220416_111051.jpg

So while looking out our window, my husband saw a raven land with what he initially thought was a ball. Needless to say it was an egg and he decided to run and grab it which led to the urge to want to candle it.

There's movement soooo I placed him in the incubator! 😂 I couldn't resist after seeing movement.

Our nearby neighbors all have chickens, ducks and peafowl. It's definitely not a duck egg, is there a way to tell a difference between a chicken and peafowl egg? Photos look very similar.

View attachment 3065516
If it dies be sure to eggtopsy it, you might be able to tell what it is. I'd guess it's a wild something, honestly. But I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom