todays cleaning agenda (what are you doing today?)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by shadowpaints, Sep 20, 2010.

1. shadowpaints

shadowpaints Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2009
    Rigby, Idaho
    although i am having family issues right now, it seems as though i must continue on my cleaning crusade...sooo

today i plan on doing the following:
    Cleaning the food storage room
    its very messy. i had over 100 chicks in there and its incredibly dusty lol sooo time to get a move on it!
    gottaget it all picked up, and move the holiday stuff to the front of the storage room so its easy to get to!

then i need to clean the main bathroom apparently the kittens have decided that the litter box is a play area!!

2. mom'sfolly

mom'sfolly Overrun With Chickens

Feb 15, 2007
    Austin area, Texas
    Not actually cleaning today, although the house is a mess.

Two hours volunteering in the school's science lab
    Moving shelves from my neighbor's home to my own
    Sewing stuff on scout uniforms before tonite's Court of Honor...which I hope we can make since it starts and 7, and the kid's football game starts at 5:30

3. joebryant

joebryant Overrun With Chickens

No problem. We're getting ready to have a party, and I'm sitting on my butt while the house cleaning crew cleans the house for Anne and washes the windows that Anne's been nagging me to do.

4. shadowpaints

shadowpaints Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2009
    Rigby, Idaho
    i am kinda bouncing from room to room right now. i have half of the storage room tidied up and swept clean.. so i am gradually moving the unsightly boxes around the house into the storage room... all the while im also running the dishwasher, the washer and dryer and at times vacuuming! LOL crazyiness!

5. vfem

vfem Yoga...The Chicken Pose

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    I am avoiding work if I can help it!!! [​IMG]

6. tls_ranch

tls_ranch Stares at Chickens

Cleaning seems to be one of the most unrewarding tasks especially if you have kids. You can clean, wash, pick up and put away and everything in the whole house and in seconds it magically becomes a disaster again. [​IMG]

7. cjdmashley

cjdmashley Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2010
    Vermont
    todays list:
    Dishes-check
    Laundry-2 loads down
    Floors-1/2 done vacumed not moped
    dog pen-not yet
    iguana tank-not yet
    bills-check
    kids rooms (always)-still need to get up the gumption!
    not wanting to look any harder or I'm afraid i'll find more messes!! [​IMG] there everywhere [​IMG]

8. Orchid

Orchid Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2010
    North Central MN
    Heck I'm just trying to find the bottom of my desk.

When I get home tonight it's vacuuming, mopping, unloading a wagon of hay and mucking out the horse shed. Good times! [​IMG]

9. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Not a dang thing. My DH has yet another doctor's appt. in a town about an hour away. The whole trip up there, then bloodwork at the hospital, then driving home. Neither of us slept well last night. I'll be doing good to get the animals cared for today.

10. AngieChick

AngieChick Poultry Elitist

I may decide to go ahead and tackle the pantry today. Or I may just mess up the kitchen baking today - I'm undecided. Other than that, we did the major housecleaning yesterday so I am off the hook today.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by