Todays Humor; As In Joke

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by Yogiman, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Yogiman

Yogiman Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2008
    South Louisiana
    During a routine office visit to his family physician, Harlod expressed a concern to the doctor regarding his wife Ethyl's loss of hearing.
    Doc explained to him that some hearing loss is normal as a result of aging. But Harold stated that he thought it to be severe. So doc gave him an experiment to conduct in an effort if a hearing test was needed. He instructed Harold to be at a specified distance from Ethyl and speak to her. If no response, move forward 10 feet at a time until he gets a response.
    That afternoon as Ethyl was in the kitchen preparing dinner Harold decided to conduct the test. He went down the hall some 50 feet away and calls out to Ethyl.
    "Ethyl, what's for dinner tonight?"
    No response from Ethyl.
    Harold then proceeded to move forward 10 feet at a time per doc's orders, calling out to Ethyl, "Ethyl, what's for dinner tonight?"
    Finally, standing directly behind Ethyl in the kitchen, Harold says, "Ethyl, what's for dinner tonight?"
    Ethyl turns around and says: "Geeeeeze, Harold. For the 5th time, we're having chicken. [​IMG]

2. miss_thenorth

miss_thenorth Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 28, 2007
    SW Ont, Canada
    [​IMG]

3. BrahmaMama

BrahmaMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 8, 2008
    South Dakota
    [​IMG]

I can so see an older couple doing that too! [​IMG] My grandma's name was Ethel [​IMG]

4. Farmer Kitty

Farmer Kitty Flock Mistress

Sep 18, 2007
    Wisconsin
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I sounds to familar though! My DH is hard of hearing! [​IMG]

5. bayouchica

bayouchica Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2007
    N.E. Louisiana
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Buster

Buster Back to Work

[​IMG]

7. ilovemychickies

ilovemychickies Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. ChuckenGirl

ChuckenGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 22, 2007
    Maryland :)
    hahaha thats funny

9. Nick

Nick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2008
    Mullica Hill, NJ
    Almost along those same lines.......

A little old lady goes to the doctor and says, "Doctor I have this problem with gas, but it really doesn't bother me too much. My farts never smell and are always silent. As a matter of fact, I've passed gas at least 10 times since I've been here in your office. You didn't know I was farting because they don't smell and are silent."

The doctor says, "I see, take these pills and come back to see me next week."

The next week the lady comes back. "Doctor," she says, "I don't know what the heck you gave me, but now my farts...although they're still silent...well, they stink terribly."

The doctor says, "Good!!! Now that we've cleared up your sinuses, let's get to work on your hearing."

10. LinckHillPoultry

LinckHillPoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    thats great

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by