Toddler madness

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Jesusfreak101, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Jesusfreak101

Jesusfreak101 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 2, 2015
    Texas
    My Coop
    Ok so my two year old daughter named lucy can be a handful. A few days ago she threw her unborn baby brothers blankets out the window to the dogs. She had to have sneaked them out of his room to do so since his window leads to the chickens side of the yard. Anyways one blanket was trashed another one is perfectly fine and clean after being washed (Thank God on that my got it for him $60.00) well this other one i wash it and then dried it hoping it would dry out some leafs that wouldnt get off of it. Well those leafs and grass and whatever from the outdoors wont get off i am sitting here trying to remove it with a lint roller. Its not quite fussy but its one of those really soft carter blankets help!!

2. Free Feather

Free Feather Chillin' With My Peeps

I had to laugh at your description, "those leafs and grass and whatever from the outdoors"...
    How much is on the blanket? Too much to just pick off?

3. Jesusfreak101

Sep 2, 2015
    Texas
    My Coop
    Lol sadly way to much and the lint roller failed me completely so far nothing worked [​IMG]!! However one of my leghorns wanted me to pick them up and carry her around we went inside for a moment and lucy wouldnt let us back out side she wanted the chicken to stay lol. We finally made it back outside.

4. lazy gardener

lazy gardener True BYC Addict

Nov 7, 2012
    CENTRAL MAINE
    What about wide masking tape, or even duct tape?

5. Jesusfreak101

Sep 2, 2015
    Texas
    My Coop
    I havent tried that yet i give it ago and let you know i think i have packing tape.

6. NanaKat

NanaKat Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

If you are still having difficulty getting the blanket clean...try a stiff bristle brush.

7. Jesusfreak101

Sep 2, 2015
    Texas
    My Coop
    Yeah that thing driving me mad i try anything at this point!

8. TherryChicken

TherryChicken Overrun With Chickens

Sep 16, 2012
    del valle, tx
    My son is 4 and has a mad temper on him

9. Jesusfreak101

Sep 2, 2015
    Texas
    My Coop
    I think young kids are like that especially when they dont get what they want.

10. TherryChicken

TherryChicken Overrun With Chickens

Sep 16, 2012
    del valle, tx
    Agreed! However me and his dad "fiancee" have anger problems.. however have learned to control.. so he sadly inherited that o.o

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by