toggenburg goat in labor!!!

taylohol11

In the Brooder
7 Years
Apr 25, 2012
we have got 4 goats maybe five. We have 1 buck and 3 girls and one of them has already given birth but we didn't have her then. The buck and the one that has already had a baby are 1 year old and the pregnant one and the other one are 2. We have only had them for a week but one of them is pregnant. She is sitting down in various places and making a coughing type noise also her udders are massive. Any advice???

Now we think another one is pregnant as well her belly is sagging down and she keeps talking to her belly same as the other one the only difference is that the udders are tiny compared to the other one.

she just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy me and my dad when't out and when we got back my dad said to find maragold because he had not seen her all day and so i did and i found this cute little boy sitting down next to her

the only thing is. I think she might have twins because she first of all keeps bleeding and talking to her belly and can't sit still i need some advice and quick

i dont really want to umm...... go in there but if it has to come to that i will

Back
Top Bottom