1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Tolbunt Polish Chicks for sale

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by eeyore75, May 30, 2014.

1. eeyore75

eeyore75 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2011
    Battle Creek, MI
    I have some chicks and an adult trio available if anyone is looking.

PLEASE MESSAGE OR EMAIL ME- my birds are important to me- but they are a hobby, not my job- nor are they my whole life and I don't hang out online for long periods of time so answers are not instant.

I am located in MI, but do ship all over. I've been breeding tolbunt polish for 4 years now, I'm on the tolbunt standard committee, we do show our birds (which as anyone who shows them knows is normally a one-sided event- sometimes you have someone else there with tolbunts), and are NPIP.

I have tolbunt polish chicks available to ship- they are about 10 days old and have been Mereks vaccinated.

There is a 6 chick minimum for shipping.

Parents can be seen at: http://tolbuntpolish.tripod.com/at-farm.html

There are both smooth & frizzled- due to the high demand for frizzle- they are only available with smooth chicks (1 to 1 ratio),
    however you can buy just smooths if you don't like frizzles.

prices:
    Smooth: $30 or 4/$100 or 6/$150
    Frizzled: $40 each - BUT NOT available without smooths
    2 smooth & 2 frizzled chicks $120
    4 smooth & 2 frizzled chicks $160
    3 smooth & 3 frizzled chicks $175
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Shipping on chicks available- $5 per box & shipping prices (express shipping only)
    there is a 6 chick minimum for shipping.

I also have a smooth adult trio available that can be shipped as well
    pics of them:
    http://tolbuntpolish.tripod.com/for-sale.html
    [​IMG]
    cockerel from spring '13- loves people- not other roos... we don't need 4 boys- so he can go to keep the peace in the pen.

[​IMG]
    Pullet from Spring '13- really like her a lot- but I have a lot of hens and roosters and I would like to see better lacing on her

[​IMG]
    "Ms Hen" from spring '12 she is sweetie from "older" lines (Green ACRES line that sold out 5 or more years ago) and good gold lace lines.
    really like her a lot- I LOVE how she is over 18 months and not heavy on white mottled still (crest got a lot whiter though with age)
    - but I have a lot of hens and roosters and I would like to see better lacing on her

1 person likes this.
  2. KalikoFarms

KalikoFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2011
    Also are these still available? The trio?
    Thanks

Are you the person I spoke to about emus before? Just curious I am having a problem with mine.

3. McWalters

McWalters New Egg

Feb 16, 2015
    Do you ship to Canada? I live just outside Calgary, AB. and am trying to bring some of these guys to my coop but am unsure of how to get here.[​IMG]

4. snuglebugx3

snuglebugx3 New Egg

Feb 24, 2016
    Do you still have any chick's available

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by