1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Tolbunt polish chicks ?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by portia66, May 14, 2007.

1. portia66

portia66 Out Of The Brooder

May 10, 2007
    North Carolina
    I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A BREEDER OF POLISH CHICKS WITH THE TOLBUNT COLORING. I AM IN
    NORTH CAROLINA AND HAVE BEEN SEARCHING BUT CANNOT FIND ANY IN THE STATES, DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS???
    I SAW SOME PICS OF THEM AND FELL IN LOVE WITH THEM INSTANTLY BUT NOW I'M AFRAID I'LL NEVER FIND THEM.
    ANY HELP IS MUCH APPRECIATED!

PORTIA

2. Weewanona

Weewanona Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2007
    Wilburton, OK
  3. Critter Crazy

Critter Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2007
    Binghamton, NY
    Wow!! They are gorgeous, but with the rareity and the Hatching and other problems, cant say as I want to get involved. But they sure are pretty!

4. Sharisr32

Sharisr32 Egg Killer ;)

Jan 14, 2007
    OH/PA Boarder
    very pretty-

5. portia66

May 10, 2007
    North Carolina
    Quote:Thanks I'll check them out!

6. portia66

May 10, 2007
    North Carolina
    :

Portia66

I recently bought featheracres' tolbunt stock. I dont expect to be selling any birds this year. Sorry.

I guess that I could make a list of people who would like to buy eggs to try hatching, but fertility is difficult with this variety so eggs are a gamble.

I have contacted featheracres about them because there was another breed I was wanting to get at the same time but I might want you to keep me in mind if they cannot help me.
    Thanks for the info,
    Portia​

7. Royal Oaks Ranch

Royal Oaks Ranch Out Of The Brooder

Jan 22, 2007
    Northern Calif
    Hey
    Didint you buy ALL of THe tolbunt stock she had? And wheres the pics?? Still havent seen your gorgeous new birds....

8. Royal Oaks Ranch

Royal Oaks Ranch Out Of The Brooder

Jan 22, 2007
    Northern Calif
    Oh sheesh I COMPLETELY forgot to get pics... Holy cow I need to go get some for you... Ill see if I can get them tomorrow.. Got to dig my camara out of the RV,,,

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by