Tolbunt Polish: Where to Buy Them?

Josefina

Songster
10 Years
Feb 8, 2012
Florida
I've been looking around for Tolbunt Polish to buy, either hatching eggs or day old chicks, and I've found a few breeders that sell them. I want to try to make sure I get healthy, good quality birds though, and since I know the Tolbunt has had some inbreeding issues in the past, I thought I should get opinions from other chicken owners to find out what places are the most reputable/have healthy birds. Since I mostly want the Tolbunts just to be backyard pets, I'm more worried about getting birds that will be healthy even if they might have some less than perfect coloration.

Omega Hills Farm, Bare Necessities Farm, The Omelet Ranch, and Stellar Game Birds are all places I have found that sell Tolbunt chicks and/or hatching eggs. I would love to hear from anyone who has bought chickens from one of these places and if these are good breeders to buy from. I'm also open to suggestions for other Tolbunt breeders I haven't found yet.

Thanks for any advice!
smile.png

I've been looking around for Tolbunt Polish to buy, either hatching eggs or day old chicks, and I've found a few breeders that sell them. I want to try to make sure I get healthy, good quality birds though, and since I know the Tolbunt has had some inbreeding issues in the past, I thought I should get opinions from other chicken owners to find out what places are the most reputable/have healthy birds. Since I mostly want the Tolbunts just to be backyard pets, I'm more worried about getting birds that will be healthy even if they might have some less than perfect coloration.

Omega Hills Farm, Bare Necessities Farm, The Omelet Ranch, and Stellar Game Birds are all places I have found that sell Tolbunt chicks and/or hatching eggs. I would love to hear from anyone who has bought chickens from one of these places and if these are good breeders to buy from. I'm also open to suggestions for other Tolbunt breeders I haven't found yet.

Thanks for any advice!
smile.png
I have never bought any from this lady but saw her birds & talked to her at a show in GA. Her place is called The Crested Cockerel & she's in AL. Her birds were nice, as was she. She doesn't have a website though. Her # is 678-936-5067. Good luck! If I had room, I'd buy Tolbunts & Brabanters from her

Back
Top Bottom