Tom turkey in need of good home! - WA state

cuddlefish88

In the Brooder
Jan 21, 2017
...Because I can't rehome my toddler! 😆

Location: Brush Prairie, WA (between Vancouver and Battle Ground)

Hi there! I have a heritage bronze gobbler that needs to go. I'll miss my fluffy boy but he's decided my toddler is competing with him for mates. He tried showing my son who's boss, ahem, and gave him a couple scratches. Not something I want to worry about!

Mr. Gobbler is shy but tolerates me snuggling his fluffiness, as he's been kept as a pet. He's been raised with chickens and is nice to our flock. He has a turkey lady who I'm tempted to keep but am still deciding, so let me know if you'll take both.

He's handsome but the chickens fuss with his tail.

Edited to add: Both are about a year old.

Attachments

• PXL_20210312_205825834.jpg
    PXL_20210312_205825834.jpg
    621.3 KB · Views: 12
  • PXL_20210312_205828756.jpg
    PXL_20210312_205828756.jpg
    804.4 KB · Views: 8
...Because I can't rehome my toddler! 😆

Location: Brush Prairie, WA (between Vancouver and Battle Ground)

Hi there! I have a heritage bronze gobbler that needs to go. I'll miss my fluffy boy but he's decided my toddler is competing with him for mates. He tried showing my son who's boss, ahem, and gave him a couple scratches. Not something I want to worry about!

Mr. Gobbler is shy but tolerates me snuggling his fluffiness, as he's been kept as a pet. He's been raised with chickens and is nice to our flock. He has a turkey lady who I'm tempted to keep but am still deciding, so let me know if you'll take both.

He's handsome but the chickens fuss with his tail.

Edited to add: Both are about a year old.
Hello, I can re-home both turkeys. I have a small flock and need a tom to replace my old big guy.

Yay!! :celebrate Congratulations on finding them a new home! :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom