Tomorrow I must leave you, my friends.

Zahboo

Simply Stated
10 Years
Feb 3, 2009
Hope Mills, NC
I'm terribly sad to say tomorrow you won't see me at wake up.
hmm.png
You won't get to read my annoying posts every 15 minutes. :(Yep, that's right.
hit.gif
I have to return to school
th.gif
I know I know, it's only 8 hours away from the house, but oh how long those hours are
caf.gif

And all the annoying people that won't go away that wish to share every detail of what their spoiled butts got for christmas. '"I ONLY got a wii, psp, ps3, xbox live, dsi lite, laptop, i phone, i pod touch, dodge charger, arabian horse and a $700 purse. My parents must hate me. Yeah well guess what babes, I got a game, socks and an itouch
tongue.gif
:rolleyes and couldn't be tickled any pinker!
bun.gif
2 more years
bun.gif
2 more years
bun.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
I think we should take exams before break. I don't remember ANY french, ANY html/xhtml/css formatting, and ANY criminal justice stuff. I think the exams are in 2 weeks.

Been there. Done that. We were way too poor for tons of extras at Christmas. I mean my mom actually saved the wrapping paper and then ironed it the next year. Now that's love! Not all that crap that parents buy today.

That is one thing I really hate about our new system. In my day, and up until 2007 school started around August 14th and exams were around December 19th... DONE. Then you came back in the New Year to a New Semester... now we start appx Aug 28 and exams are after a two week break (aka brainfreeze) it just throws off my inner clock, but I have nothing but sympathy for those who have to try and recram that info back into their heads. It'd be like taking exams the Monday after Spring Break... just dumb. AND the fact that school runs through June 5 or so isn't a treat either.

I had srugery before we went into christmas break and I didn't took the semester exams and now that I went back (today) they told me to take the 8 freaking test!!
barnie.gif
they gave me till thursday so im gonna take 2 tests tomorrow (one after school and the other one at lunch) then again 2 test the next day and so on....
he.gif

I was gone for a field trip (poultry judgin) and the teacher knew TWO weeks in advance and then was mad that I missed our midterm and I didn't email to let her know. WHAT I TOLD YOU 2 WEEKS AGO AND YOU SIGNED THE SLIP AND SAID GET MY WORK WHEN I RETURN. She got mad because I didn't stay after when we got back from the trip 30 minutes after the regular school day ended. I just finished handling meat birds and smelled like chicken, do I look like I want to test on french?

Back
Top Bottom