TOMORROW IS LOCKDOWN! *Internal pip, egg vibrating*

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by thatduckguyy, Aug 11, 2011.

1. thatduckguyy

thatduckguyy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 25, 2011
    I am SO excited. [​IMG] I started to candle them I saw plenty of movement, and one egg I could feel rumbling! One of the eggs I saw an internal pip! don't know if its normal to have it a day early but man am I excited. I think I am going to do this next year two this eas the best experience ever. And don't worry I will take plenty of pictures [​IMG]

2. CelticOaksFarm

CelticOaksFarm Family owned, family run

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    Yes some will get the ball rolling early and will talk to the others to get them moving along too. Congrats, good luck with the hatch and do post pictures.

Shellie

3. thatduckguyy

Jul 25, 2011
    Quote:Thanks for all the help on some of my previous posts. You're really a life saver [​IMG]

4. CelticOaksFarm

CelticOaksFarm Family owned, family run

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    You are welcome, be sure to not open that bator after lockdown. Once they start pipping externally you don't want to risk opening for any reason. Good luck.

Shellie

5. Freckle Face Farm

Freckle Face Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2009
    Florida
    WOOOHOOO!!! [​IMG]

6. chickenlovefever

chickenlovefever Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2011
    [​IMG] I have my chicks hatching out toay and tommorrow also. I have my bator right here next to me now, and I have a pip peeping like crazy in there! But I did have a chick that thought he could hatch out on the 17th day, Don't ask me how that happened, and he was upside down and drownd in his own blood. [​IMG]

7. thatduckguyy

Jul 25, 2011
    Quote:Thats really sad [​IMG]
    And good luck with the others! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by