tomorrow is my 18th wedding anniversary.

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by agnes_day, Aug 10, 2010.

1. agnes_day

agnes_day Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2008
    oklahoma
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

i cant believe it!
    what can i do to show my husband how much i appreciate him? we are broke this year because of school shopping, bills etc etc, so i need to be creative.

2. Frosty

Frosty Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2008
    ND
    A very special dinner and a long, thorough massage...

Congratulations!!!

3. agnes_day

Aug 29, 2008
    oklahoma
    yep, hes doing the cooking...i LOVE my husbands cooking. thats a good idea though, i will probably do something like that. i still cant believe we have been married that long. [​IMG]

4. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Congrats on your anniversary. I've been married twice that long and it doesn't seem possible either.....kind of scary how fast the years go by.

5. Frosty

Frosty Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2008
    ND
    So he can fix YOU a special dinner, and you give HIM a massage... in the bubble bath. [​IMG] I know what you mean... DH and I have our 21st anniversary next month. Can't believe I let him live that long! [​IMG]

6. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    You do realize you're going to have to change your signature line, right?

My hubby and I had our 18th anniversary in May - and we both forgot it entirely. Ooops.

7. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Happy Anniversary to you both! Whatever you do, ditch the kids for a while! [​IMG]

8. chicknduck

chicknduck Chillin' With My Peeps

May 21, 2010
    Ohio
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!! Hope you enjoy.[​IMG]

9. agnes_day

Aug 29, 2008
    oklahoma
    Quote:oh i know it..it seems like yesterday that we were 17 and 18, getting ready to be married...so you have been married 36 years??? that is wonderful!!
    [​IMG]

10. agnes_day

Aug 29, 2008
    oklahoma
    Quote:not happening, unfortunately...its too hot to take francis out, and hes not quite big enough to be babysat by the boys..but we can shoo the kids away for a little while hopefully. we are so dead boring, i bet we will watch cheesy action movies and tell old stories, like we do almost every night. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by