Tomorrow is the Big Day .. ** TWO IS HERE **

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Crazy4Chicks, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Crazy4Chicks

Crazy4Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2007
    Glendale, AZ
    Ok looking at the calendar tomorrow is Abbey's due date ....

CHECKLIST

dog create ready ---- check
    heating pad in crate ---- check
    extra towels ---- check
    med supplies ---- check
    checked to see if Abbey's milk dropped ( it has ) ---- check
    Abbey is acting a little diffrenet these past few days ---- check

Ok now the fun part -- hurry up and wait

wish her luck - this is her first litter

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
    Julie

Last edited: Dec 31, 2007
  2. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

How exciting for you.......... pictures coming soon right [​IMG] hope it all goes great !

3. hsm5grls

hsm5grls Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 3, 2007
    tucson
    Good luck Abbey. Just remember breath and push LOL. How fun I love babies. PICS. PICS. we need PICS.

4. Crazy4Chicks

Nov 20, 2007
    Glendale, AZ
    forgot to add that to the check list -- camera ---- check

I normally dont like taking pics of the pups right after birth - because some people who have never owned boxers - do not realize they are born with tails - and that you have to have them removed when pup is around 3 days old ( some people just dont get it ) but for all you BYCers I will get pics as they arrive - still not sure how many - she is not that big but vet seems to think there might be a pup or two hiding in her chest area waiting to drop once everyone starts to move out of the way.
    I am hoping for a small litter since its her first - that way she will not have to many to fuss about till she gets everything figured out.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
    Julie

5. picklespickles

picklespickles Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 27, 2007
    [​IMG]

6. hsm5grls

hsm5grls Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 3, 2007
    tucson
    My dog (i will not post the breed to avoid conflict) Had 15 pups her first litter. I was shocked because she didn't seem that big. You never know for sure how many babies are hiding in there. For her sake hopefully it will be a manageable number. It is amazing how naive people are. You would think if they were interested in a breed they would learn at least the basics of the breed you know like they are born with tails. DUH Good luck with your babies I hope they are all healthy little pups.

7. Crazy4Chicks

Nov 20, 2007
    Glendale, AZ
    hmmm if the breed your dog is what i think it is ( BTW i love that breed also ) my neighbor has them - he has one due to have pups any day , one that had 10 pups about a week ago, and another that had 11 pups about a week ago !!
    I really hope Abbey has about 3-5 babies that would be great since I already have homes for 5 [​IMG] hopefully she has at least that many or there are a few people that will not be getting a baby [​IMG]

Julie

8. helmstead

helmstead Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2007
    Alfordsville, IN
    SOOOO??? Any news?[​IMG]

9. Freebie

Freebie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2007
    Bloomingdale, MI
    Yes, yes, any signs of labor?

10. Katy