Tomorrow!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by wbruder17, Nov 17, 2011.

1. wbruder17

wbruder17 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 7, 2010
    Portland, OR
    I have a definite peep coming from inside one eggg! They are under Mama Silke, and she is an evil Mama, so I don't want to disturb her to hear others..... but tomorrow is ESCAPE FROM ALCATRAZ! I Leave Saturday morning for a trip "home" for 5 days and leave the homestead to my house-sitter. Totally bummed that HE gets to spend the first days with chickies, but...... nothing I can do about it now! Mama silie willl take care of things.

2. wbruder17

wbruder17 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 7, 2010
    Portland, OR
    I will be setting up the dog crate tomoorrow with heat lamp, chickie safe watering device and food, etc. And house sitter wil be by for instructions. I'm so jealous that I won't get to be here!

3. Wyogirl

Wyogirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2010
    Cody, WY
    Good Luck and sorry you won't be there. That's why I am not putting eggs in incubator due to our vac Dec12-19th. I would be a nervous wreck and would come home early!
    Ayda

4. Melissa Rose

Melissa Rose Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2011
    South Texas
    Quote:[​IMG] Hey Wyogirl what are your temps! I'm freezzzzzzing my tushie off right now [​IMG] [​IMG] We had a cold front blow through and it's 45* this morning brrrrrrr

5. Jewels1935

Jewels1935 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 4, 2011
    Central Florida
    Good luck!! I'm sure you house sitter will be great! You'll come home to beautiful little fuzzies [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by