Tonight's Episode of Farm TV.....

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by socalchicks, Nov 29, 2009.

1. socalchicks

socalchicks Out Of The Brooder

Sep 1, 2009
    Temecula Valley, CA
    As if 3 big dogs and 5 chickens wasn't enough for my little suburban tract house, I just adopted two bunnies! Here is a video from Thanksgiving Day when I let them out in the yard with the chickens. Please ignore the audio, my family was talking to me and didn't realize I was video taping!

http://www.facebook.com/v/1287068220674

I'm sorry about my videography skills, I'm just learning this HD camera. Next time I won't move around and zoom in and out so much! I'm thinking a tripod would be good also!

2. LilBizzy

LilBizzy Chicken Storyteller

May 20, 2008
    Maryland
    They are cute!! I was suprised to see them running AT the chickens. I bet that will change soon enough LOL. Cute video, thanks for sharing

3. mtnhomechick

mtnhomechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2008
    Mountain Home, AR
    How cute. Now, I want some bunnies. How do you house them outdoors?

4. socalchicks

socalchicks Out Of The Brooder

Sep 1, 2009
    Temecula Valley, CA
    I was surprised that they would run at the chickens too! But, they think its so much fun! My head hen does keep them in check so they don't ever hassle the girls too much. I have a couple of pictures of the face offs!

They live inside. I converted half of my garage into an office because I work at home. So they have a pretty big pen in the office. But I fenced in a yard around the chicken coop for the chickens and the bunnies. Its not covered so its not really a run, I just let them out for a couple hours while I'm there.

I thought chickens were entertaining, but just add some bunnies into the mix and I'm good for hours! [​IMG]

5. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Oh they are precious bunnies. My son's rabbit used to play with my dad's 4 hens in the backyard all the time...they would all chase his dog. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by