TONS of girls' & juniors' clothes for sale!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Okay--so I recently had a yard sale, but it got rained out. So now I don't want to have to re-sort through all of my clothes again or try to shove them back into my closet. So I'm hoping to get them all sold, ASAP so I don't have to spend the time or money to put them on eBay.

ALL of the clothes are junior's sizes and/or petites sizes. Sizes range from 0, 1, 2, 3, 5 and XS, S, MED, LG.

I have dress pants, jeans, t-shirts, tank tops, sweaters, jackets.

Almost everything is name brand, like ABERCROMBIE, GAP, NORDSTROM, OLD NAVY, and more.

These come from a smoke-free home & most have been washed & dried at least once, although there is some stuff which still has tags on it!!!

Prices start at $3 for t-shirts to $10 for some of the jeans. Everything is $10 or below except for a couple pairs of GAP leather pants.

I will combine shipping. I have photos of everything. You can PM me for a complete list. I'll be updating my clothes website this afternoon and can provide a link to that after noon my time (PST).

Thanks,

~Heather
    Oh and sorry, I can't do trades on this stuff. I need the cash to buy clothes that fit & that are more appropriate for a nearly 30yo. [​IMG]

PICTURES: http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m53/Equibling/CLOTHES/

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2008
  2. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Wugh, wish it were boys clothes. hehe My oldest is the only one that gives a hoot about Abecrombie right now. Not that my others don't have some...they just don't care that they do! [​IMG]

3. Rare Feathers Farm

Okay....I've now uploaded them to my photobucket...so there are pics up now.

http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m53/Equibling/CLOTHES/

That should work. If you see something you like, you can PM me & let me know what you're interested in. I don't have really any set prices except for the DIESEL jeans & the GAP leather pants. [​IMG]

4. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:LOL I know what you mean. Sorry...these are just all of my old clothes from high school & college. Now that I'm approaching the BIG 3-0 and I'm married and um, slightly larger than I used to be...I am selling all of this stuff. I need the closet space & the cash to buy some new clothes. [​IMG]

5. Rare Feathers Farm

Oh & to GRACEFUL BANTAMS--I tried to PM you back with a link to the photos, but your inbox was full.

6. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Could you give me the link? I may look for my daughter, anyway. :)

I hear you. I'll be 30 this year. I've never fit in a XS, though. ;-) Maybe when I was 2 years old. hehe

7. Rare Feathers Farm

Up, the link is:

http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m53/Equibling/CLOTHES/

Hopefully, it works?

Yeah I wore a size 0 pant in highschool & XS shirts. It was painful going from 100 pounds to my now 125. [​IMG] I am hoping to lose about 10 pounds sooner than later, but with three cracked ribs, it's been hard to do anything moderately physical.

8. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Hummmm..... you account requests a password... I tried my password, but it didn't work.

9. Rare Feathers Farm

oh, use equibling no caps, all one word. [​IMG]

10. Maggie3

Maggie3 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2008
    Central Michigan
    125lbs??!! [​IMG] I'd walk around naked [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by