TONS of Homeschool Curriculum for sale - any interest?

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by DuckyBoys, Jul 9, 2008.

1. DuckyBoys

DuckyBoys Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2008
    Colorado
    Is anyone interested in some chronological history books for homeschool? I am getting ready to list all my old stuff on ebay this weekend but thought I take a shot at selling here, in case anyone needs it.

I have a ton of stuff for ancient Greece, ancient Rome, and the Middle Ages. Lots of multimedia stuff for middle ages like the Barbarians DVD set from the History Channel and tales of King Arthur and the Vikings on CD to lilsten to in the car.

I also have a bunch of Middle school Middle Ages stuff as well.

Also- IOWA test prep for 4th grade - band new never used. Both the teacher and student books.

If you need high school I have economics (BJU - complete set including tests and student activities)

Several elementary school science books on robots, oceans, life cycles (all of them frog, chicken, and butterfly) etc.

I sold all the math already but I do have The Quarter Mile Math Level one cd if anyone is interested. It is a GREAT drill program for the computer.

I will post titles and pictures to anyone who wants more info.

I have a bizilion more things in the garage like Memoria Press Traditional Logic both text and DVD, Latina Christiana text and DVD (Plus a ton of worksheets I made up when she did this years ago) all the maps from Memoria Press that go with ancient Rome and Latin, almost an entire set of Life Pacs for Home Economics ... this list goes on and on....My Father's World for Kinder...I don't even remember all the crapola I have out there...

Prices are all negotiable would even consider swapping for something cool. (I have all my curriculum for this year except Rosetta Stone Japanese)

Thanks! [​IMG]

Julie

2. Omeletta

Omeletta Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2007
    Alberta, Canada
    Thanks for posting here first! I have everything for next year already (almost [​IMG] ) but I do really appreciate you posting here! There are lots of us homeschoolin' nutcases here, and you know we just 'need' more stuff!

Tanya

3. DuckyBoys

Apr 2, 2008
    Colorado
    Quote:Oh you don't have to tell me about "needing" more stuff! LOL...I need it like I need a hole in the head but you know...homeschool curriculum has this mesmorizing effect! [​IMG]

4. DuckyBoys

Apr 2, 2008
    Colorado
    Since I had to take pics for Ebay I thought I'd post them here as well. Just the books I have on hand at the moment.

IOWA Test Prep Grade 4

[​IMG]

Singapore Math 1B Text, Workbook, and Solutions

[​IMG]

Saxon Grade 3 Parent guide

[​IMG]

Middle School Ancient Greece

[​IMG]

Middle School Ancient Rome

[​IMG]

Elementary Ancient greece

[​IMG]

Elementary Ancient rome

[​IMG]

Middle Ages Multi-media set - elementary

[​IMG]

Middle Ages - Middle School

[​IMG]

5 Senses Hands on Science - Experiments

[​IMG]

High School Economics - BJU

[​IMG]

Forgot I have the science books too

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 9, 2008
  5. BowChickaBowMow

BowChickaBowMow Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2008
    Northern Michigan
    I emailed you. Wondering what prices you're looking for, for these? Sets, or individual books? Can you post a pic of My Father's World?

Thanks,
    Heather

6. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    I don't know if you're interested in trying this before eBay and this is not spam b/c I have nothing to do with it. hehe Just a person I know started it and I have an interest in it b/c I am hating eBay right now! ;-) BUT here is a free auction site that is trying to get off the ground...you have nothing to lose (since you can start them at your minimum and put a reserve on it if you want), but time since everything is free!

ANYWAY, it's www.alterna-auctions.com, I believe, if you're interested in checking it out. :)

Last edited: Jul 10, 2008
  7. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    [​IMG] Sent you a PM

8. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Science books SOLD!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. DuckyBoys

Apr 2, 2008
    Colorado
    Yes, I was just going to post the sold sigh for the science books. [​IMG]

BowChicka- I can't find my other box in the garage right now - but I KNOW for sure I have MFW kinder in like new condition out there somewhere. I will be going through stuff today and I'll try to find it.

here is what it looks like-

http://www.mfwbooks.com/k.htm

What you would need to buy is the additional student packet for $35 from the site. This was an awesome curriculum when we did kinder. He LOVED all the activities, especially the Butterfly garden.

(Funny how that seems just like yesterday and now he is in 6th grade. [​IMG] That seriously bums me out.)

If anyone wants stuff I don't want to post prices because I'm pretty open. The science books sold for $25.

If you have something to swap ask, or if you really need something on here and don't have much money please let me know. I'm all about helping out other homeschoolers.

If anyone wants some free left overs (pay postage only) that I have please let me know as well. I will post a list when I get it together - but one thing I have on hand is CalcuLadders. Ever heard of it - go here and look.

http://www.providenceproject.com/intro/view_calc.htm

I have left over advanced multiplication and basic division, basic addition and subtraction, and advanced addition and subtraction and basic multiplication. they are not in the best of shape - but they have a lot of pages left.

We used them a lot but now we're done, please someone take them and use them. [​IMG]

Also, another great drill program is The Quarter Mile Math - I have level 1 go here and look:

http://www.thequartermile.com/

$5 plus shipping gets you all those drills plus the CD.

Thanks,

Julie

10. DuckyBoys

Apr 2, 2008
    Colorado
    I forgot to add the World Explorers set, he loved reading these (He even told me yesterday when he saw them spread out on the floor for the picture!)

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by