My chicks are five weeks old today. I'm looking to relocated the to the garage after someone(not sayin' who) dropped me a couple subtle hints they were becoming a little too odoriferous for her. I'm not sure about the temps. I'll have a couple heat lamps for them. Here's the forecast for the next week. Of course it could change. We could be down to 30's for highs in a week or less. Is it ok if they make the move?