Too cute! (Kitten video)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by havi, Oct 20, 2008.

1. havi

havi [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Si

Mar 23, 2008
    Waco, Texas
    I thought this was really cute, so I just had to share with everyone. Sorry about the video quality, it was shot on our camera. This is our kitten Roxi. She's playing with a little stone that she just loves. Dont worry we surpervise her when shes playing with it. Dont want her to try and eat it or anything.

2. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    [​IMG] Don't you love it when they are psycho? Enjoy your kitten!

3. blessedchickenmama7

blessedchickenmama7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2008
    Western NC
    Adorable! I was just thinkin' I want a kitten when I saw this thread. Now I want one more...

4. havi

havi [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Si

Mar 23, 2008
    Waco, Texas
    I loves kittens. Except for the claws when theyre playing. Those little devils hurt! And they always seem to know where to 'latch on' with them too. I'll be sitting at the desk and she'll be playing around and jump up on my lower back and hang on for dear life. Talk about hurt!!!

5. blessedchickenmama7

blessedchickenmama7 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2008
    Western NC
    Quote:Yep! That's what's so fun, even though it's painful. We had a kitten once who would hide under the couch, or in the bathroom if it were dark. And as soon as we walked by our "attack kitty" pounced on us. Claws and all. That's not funny for the middle of the night bathroom visits, though...

6. nerfy

nerfy Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2008
    Western Illinois
    I love the spazoid kitten stage. So glad I have some that never grew out of it. Thanks for sharing!

7. Robin'sBrood

Robin'sBrood Flock Mistress

May 8, 2008
    North Carolina
    CUTE!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by