Too Excited!!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by yoie, Mar 14, 2011.

1. yoie

yoie Songster

In two days my shipment of Bantam chicks comes!!!! I have 3 assorted feather leg, 2 assorted clean leg, 2 assorted modern, and 1 guinea!!! I wanted to be surprised and wanted the thrill of trying to guess. I can't wait, these will be my first bantams! [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 14, 2011
  2. dianaross77

dianaross77 Songster

Oct 10, 2010
    Grand Blanc, MI
    Yay! Those little bantam chicks sure are cute. I saw a teeny tiny black one when I picked up my isa chicks and I was really tempted. The next time we went they had brand new chipmunk striped bantams. Little stinkers looked like bumble bees running around! Have fun!

3. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers

I am SO into bantams lately. I love LF, but the bantams are just so cute! So I have a bunch of each kinds. Can't help it.

4. SIMPleChick

SIMPleChick Songster

Mar 10, 2011
    Utah
    I have my first bantams this year too! One black frizzle cochin bantam and one silkie bantam. SO DANG CUTE!!! They are the funniest and think they are just as big as the others. I am hoping my littly frizzle is not a Roo cause he chest bumps some of the other larger chicks to try and show them who is boss. So funny...

5. chickenfarmer17

chickenfarmer17 Chirping

Mar 7, 2011
    Preston County WV
    i don't know what i would do without my bantams

6. I have all bantams and bantam mixes. They are so friendly and all but the silkie mixes lay nice size eggs. I have just ordered both Porcelain and Quail d'Anvers from Boggy Bottom Bantams! So thrilled as they are a wonderful little bird and beautiful too!

Cheers to all you Bantam lovers [​IMG]

7. yoie

yoie Songster

They get shipped out tomorrow, can't wait to see the tiny cuteness!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. dianaross77

dianaross77 Songster

Oct 10, 2010
    Grand Blanc, MI
    Don't forget to get pics for us! [​IMG]

9. yoie

yoie Songster

I will definately get pics of them. My husband teases me sayings I take as many pics of the chickies as I do of our kids! I tell him they are my feathery kids [​IMG] He just doesn't understand.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: