Too many chickens!!!! Come and get em! =) Wilton, NY

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by featherz, Oct 4, 2010.

1. featherz

featherz Veggie Chick

Mar 22, 2010
    Saratoga County, NY
    I've just been lucky to start up one more hatch (not that I need any more chickens!) and need to rehome 12 babies. They are three weeks old and are of varying breeds (Brahma, BLRW, Cuckoo Maran, Blue/Splash Maran and there's a cochin in there somewhere) . They are straight run, but one or two I am pretty sure are roosters (probably more, but there are two that are looking very roo-ish even at this age!!). They are adorable! Have not been exposed to other chickens and are still indoors at this time.

$25 for 12 babies or make me an offer. Pickup or delivery either near Saratoga Springs/Glens Falls or there's also a possibility of a meet near albany if it's early AM. No shipping.

Picture is of SOME of the chickens - they were all running around so I got the best pics I could. Will group them together and take a picture of the exact chicks on request. [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 4, 2010
  2. shellz131

shellz131 Sams Memory Lane

Jun 28, 2010
    Malone Ny
    would love more pics ...Please [​IMG]

3. featherz

featherz Veggie Chick

Mar 22, 2010
    Saratoga County, NY
    Sure!!! I will get some for you. [​IMG]

Piled them into a rubbermaid so I could get a group shot. They were not happy! [​IMG]

There are two I am sure are roos and both look very similar so just one pic to save space:

[​IMG]

Can't tell the gender on this one but s/he is pretty cute:

[​IMG]

I get them mixed up but I think this one is a maran? Or maybe it's my one cochin:
    [​IMG]

group shot! (they were too hyper for individual photos after all that! [​IMG])

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 4, 2010
  4. featherz

featherz Veggie Chick

Mar 22, 2010
    Saratoga County, NY
    One BYC member is interested but lives too far away - if anyone's taking a trip from my area to watertown for some odd reason and would not mind stowaway chickens, shoot me a PM [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by