Good morning! So I have been trying to cut back on the "treats" I give my girls...I am certainly what one would call an "over treater" ....so I have cut back to a handful of scratch once, maybe twice a day and only a cup of mealworms once a week...which was super hard...my ladies LOVE mealworms! They chase me down when they hear the jar being opened! So now I am feeding them grapes...seedless cut in half...and they love the grapes...I give them some each morning for breakfast (with their yogurt, cottage cheese, flax seed and fresh spinach) and then some at night with a little more cottage cheese...my ladies only get to free range for about an hour and 1/2 each day during the week and but all day on weekends.... So I am worried I am replacing the "treats' with grapes and don't know if that is unhealthy...is there such a thing as too many grapes? Any advice would be appreciated!!