Too much Black Ops

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chickenrandomness, Jun 24, 2011.

1. I was at my friends house most of today. most of the time i was there i was playing Call of Duty Black Ops with my friend

my friend loved sniping me, so i'd alway be on high alert (i don't screen-peek)

well, later when my grandfather picked me up, he had to get some things at walmart, so he took me along. while in the milk section, i was just standing around when "CLOMP!" i jump and quickly looked around, as i did that, i thought my friend was trying to snipe me and missed but then i realized what happened; someone just slammed a door on one of those refridgerators that hold the milk.

i think i played a little too much Black Ops today [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 24, 2011
  2. <3ChickenForever

<3ChickenForever Fire Is Catching

Feb 20, 2011
    WI
    heheh gotta love black ops rigt? I dont own it... [​IMG] but whenever i go to my friends we play zombies, combat training, or team death match. Its soo fun! I played it for 8 hours straight before.. [​IMG] call me crazy. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 24, 2011
  3. <3ChickenForever :

heheh gotta love black ops rigt? I dont own it... [​IMG] but whenever i go to my friends we play zombies, combat training, or team death match. Its soo fun! I played it for 8 hours straight before.. [​IMG] call me crazy. [​IMG]

i don't have it either

i would have played it for 8 hours if i could have [​IMG]

4. <3ChickenForever

<3ChickenForever Fire Is Catching

Feb 20, 2011
    WI
    Quote:i don't have it either

[​IMG] Heck I could play it ALL night!

Just noticed your sig... my hand is a DOLPHIN! I love that video! Hahah

5. <3ChickenForever :

Quote:i don't have it either

[​IMG] Heck I could play it ALL night!

Just noticed your sig... my hand is a DOLPHIN! I love that video! Hahah​

which seat can i TAAAAAAKKKE! [​IMG]

you know whats odd? i was playing my friend's friend, Dylan, on black ops (1 on 1). that was my second time ever playing COD so i wasn't very good. we both had sniper rifles and we 360ing. he was owning so i got a uzi, but i was owning him too much because he had that bolt action sniper rifle, so i take a double barreled shotgun (i'm terrible with shot guns) and i was owning him! he tried toma-hawks, his pistol, grenades, but i kept owning! i even shot him when he threw a flash grenade at me and flashed! later on, i played 1 on 1s with my friend Landon. he kept owning me! he snipe me, shoot me through thin walls and i let him kill me 11 times so i could see what the dogs were like!

later i told Landon about me owning Dylan. Landon told me that Dylan was batter than him at black ops. if i owned Dylan but failed when i played Landon, how does that work? [​IMG] the world may never know!

6. awesomefowl

awesomefowl Argues with Goats

7. thekid

thekid Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:[​IMG] Heck I could play it ALL night!

Just noticed your sig... my hand is a DOLPHIN! I love that video! Hahah

which seat can i TAAAAAAKKKE! [​IMG]

you know whats odd? i was playing my friend's friend, Dylan, on black ops (1 on 1). that was my second time ever playing COD so i wasn't very good. we both had sniper rifles and we 360ing. he was owning so i got a uzi, but i was owning him too much because he had that bolt action sniper rifle, so i take a double barreled shotgun (i'm terrible with shot guns) and i was owning him! he tried toma-hawks, his pistol, grenades, but i kept owning! i even shot him when he threw a flash grenade at me and flashed! later on, i played 1 on 1s with my friend Landon. he kept owning me! he snipe me, shoot me through thin walls and i let him kill me 11 times so i could see what the dogs were like!

later i told Landon about me owning Dylan. Landon told me that Dylan was batter than him at black ops. if i owned Dylan but failed when i played Landon, how does that work? [​IMG] the world may never know!

that shotgun is a over under only double barrel is in WAW double barrel is side by side

8. toejam

toejam Never enough birds

Dec 21, 2009
    SW Ohio, Wilmington
    I love black ops! I play wager matches all the time on xbox live. Sticks and stones Is the best.

9. Quote:which seat can i TAAAAAAKKKE! [​IMG]

that shotgun is a over under only double barrel is in WAW double barrel is side by side

i know, i just can't remember what the exact name of it

10. Q9

Q9 General Headache

Think I might rent it for Wii, just to see if it's as awesome as everyone says it is. I've heard that the snipers aren't much use in this game, though. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by