took the good camera today

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by neVar, Aug 7, 2011.

1. neVar

neVar Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2011
    Dundurn, Sask
    well the weather wasn't helping- dark and stormy out- so not great light- but got some pics of a few of the birds- all were convinced that the camera was an alien eating my head and wouldn't come near me for the longest time- hiding under the coop- which of course ment darker lighting I need to do this agan when the kids are home

Lucinda is my baby girl- she's a total suck- will perch on my arm- loves to cuddle- and is the bravest. perhaps it's because she needs a hair cut and never noticed the camera [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

victoria- one of the 4 we got a couple weeks ago- she has laid us a whopping 3 eggs so far.
    [​IMG]

Bob- you can barely tell his beak is broken in this pic
    [​IMG]

Piper- our box in front of work silkie- him and his sister (RIP) were ditched in front of the petstore i groom at- at 10 days of age. He was hatched June 3rd. He was 1/2 the size of his sister at four weeks- we lost her though a month ago- so not sure. he's 1/2 the size of my regular silkie girls. and is a total spit fire!
    [​IMG]

2. LarryPQ

LarryPQ Easter Hatch!!

Jul 17, 2009
    Just lovely!

3. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    I love them Polish birds!

4. Freckle Face Farm

Freckle Face Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2009
    Florida
    Great pics [​IMG]

5. spacecowgirl

spacecowgirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2011
    Goodness gracious!! Poor birds can't see! They are rather beautiful, though:)

6. TheSpiceGirls

TheSpiceGirls Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 6, 2010
    Bay Area, CA
    I LOVE those top knots on the Polish. Just so proper and festive looking.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by