topsfield, ma auction sunday oct18

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by chickn, Oct 13, 2009.

1. chickn

chickn Away for a bit

Apr 15, 2008
    New Hampshire
    animal auction
    animal drop offs are at 9
    auction starts at 11 i believe

topsfield fairgrounds
    topsfield ma
    i got this info at a meeting for www.nasbirdclub.org that is all the info i have, sorry

2. GardenerGal

GardenerGal Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 20, 2008
    Massachusetts
  3. gypsy2621

gypsy2621 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Arggggghhhhh why does it have to be on the same day as Milford swap [​IMG]
    I would love to go to both but dont see it happening bummer.

4. chickn

chickn Away for a bit

Apr 15, 2008
    New Hampshire
    my father wants me to go to the auction with him, so i will not be in milford i guess, cant be 2 places at once

5. gypsy2621

Jun 29, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Quote:Ya know I was thinking the same thing. decisions decisions, I am sure if I dont go to milford I wouldnt be missed much anyway.
    I will get ahold of Sue and see does she want to bring her rabbits down for the auction instead of doing milford.
    She was concerned over the lack of advertising that it was ging to be bust. so we shall see what she wants to do.
    I think she is coming to day to rop of a gorgeous Fox martin lion rat bunny,
    Weny you would fall in love with this rabbit, when I get him here I will post a picture, just stunning.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2009
  6. chickn

chickn Away for a bit

Apr 15, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Quote:Ya know I was thinking the same thing. decisions decisions, I am sure if I dont go to milford I wouldnt be missed much anyway.
    I will get ahold of Sue and see does she want to bring her rabbits down for the auction instead of doing milford.
    She was concerned over the lack of advertising that it was ging to be bust. so we shall see what she wants to do.
    Weny you would fall in love with this rabbit, when I get him here I will post a picture, just stunning.

why is she dropping a rat bunny to you>? you hate rat bunnies, is it something for sale???
    mr w would kill me, but but but

ya, come to topsfield with me, give them their peace [​IMG]

7. gypsy2621

Jun 29, 2008
    New Hampshire

why is she dropping a rat bunny to you>? you hate rat bunnies, is it something for sale???
    mr w would kill me, but but but

ya, come to topsfield with me, give them their peace [​IMG]

The color of the rat bunny is a very rare hard to obtain color and would be wasted in a pet home( not meaning you btw) I cant see losing a rare color or a rare animal I and sue are going to be working on prefecting the color and bringing the weird little gene forward.
    and here it has a great chance of getting more of the same color.
    and yeah mr w would kill ya but its all good we can kill him back LOL.
    I am waiting to see if sue wants to go down, I have to figure out a way to transport a rabbit for a girl to milford if she decides to get it. but other than those 2 issues im am seriously thinking I am heading to auction, I want something rare and different for the winter.

8. keesmom

keesmom Overrun With Chickens

Jul 28, 2008
    MA
    I am tempted to go. I think it's a shorter drive than Milford is. Guess I'll see how many people do plan on Milford. The last Merrimack swap was a total bust.

I have 4 rare and different cream Brabanter roos if you want them. [​IMG] There was only one girl in the whole lot. Shay has her now plus 2 boys.

-Cindy

9. chickn

chickn Away for a bit

Apr 15, 2008
    New Hampshire
    and i have this java issue i need to solve, working on it, i am off to work

10. gypsy2621

Jun 29, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Quote:I wish I needed roosters those birds are stunning, they were awesome at westford and now that they are maturing I bet even more beautiful.
    < sigh> I love the different and unusual.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by