Well, my coop that I have been working on for a month now is DONE! I am super happy. Paid 125.00 for this coop that was wrecked in a tornado a month ago. Brand new coop - just built and the tornado came through and blew it off the trailer it was sitting for sale one. Called the guy up and asked him what he was gonna do with it. Gave him the money, loaded it up and hauled it home and got to work. This was my project - hubby would not have part of the rebuild. He said the chickens are my "project" and if I wanted them bad enough I would find a way He did help in the end, but the most part... this was my doing! Bring on the POWER TOOLS! lol I also stuck only 43.00 into this coop for insulation and 2x4's So this coop cost me less than 200.00!!! It is a 6x6 and will have a large 25x35ft run out front. (Sorry for the photo quality.... most of these are taken with my blackberry...) Before: Rebuild Process: Moved to the new location and the "chicken" area Decided that the roof that was on it was too much work to rebuild to I just started new with the roof! Added a window box for flowers: The final sides put on: Lenolium on the floor for easy clean up of shavings. Nest boxes going in. (we also put a cover on top of the nest boxes. They are 12x12" cubes. Now that I have bored you with my pictures Thanks for looking. I am pretty proud of this project!