Total CuTeNeSS Overload

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by herefordlovinglady, Jun 29, 2010.

1. herefordlovinglady

herefordlovinglady It Is What It Is

Jun 23, 2009
    Georgia
    My friend sent me this picture, this is what just walked through her backyard.

way too cute

[​IMG]

2. Enchanted Sunrise Farms

Enchanted Sunrise Farms Overrun With Chickens

Apr 26, 2007
    Fair Oaks, California
    Oh my goodness, it's a parade!

Too cute!

[​IMG]

3. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] AWESOME!!

4. Frogtown

Frogtown Back 40 Farm

Aug 16, 2007
    South Carolina
    Very cute! What breed are they, does anyone know?

5. 1lpoock

1lpoock Spruce Creek Waterfowl

Apr 20, 2009
    Sandusky, Ohio
    I think those are black bellied tree ducks...their babies are the coolest looking! I hope to get some someday.

6. ScaredOfShadows

ScaredOfShadows Chillin' With My Peeps

That is too awesome!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

VERY cool.

Dad up in Ark gets whole passels of deer and wild turkeys ... went up there for a funeral, brought a friend, and went hollaring through the whole house at 6am because he'd never gotten closer than a picture to either... then there was the freakout over the size of the acorns.... you know that was just a weird trip all 'round.

8. ScaredOfShadows

ScaredOfShadows Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Pineapple thats too funny. Thats like I live in the sticks but with all the dogs and hogs and what not around we don't see many predators on our properties (me and my neighbor) but theres a huge cow pasture across the road and I know their are predators cause I've seen foxes and pretty sure a pair of coyotes running through the fields a few times, turkeys and deer I see out some mornings @ 6am and extremely often at odd times of day when rut season is around. Theres a herd of about 6 does that hang around here - why I'm not srue cause my neighbor is an avid hunter [​IMG] and these does maybe just want to taunt him since its not hunting season - not sure. But they will catch me atleast once a month in the evenings and I have to stop right past the railroad tracks and go slow incase I see deer on my way home - and they will pass across there many times and I have to cut my music up to scare them across because horn blowing doesn't phase them in the least. X_x Turkeys too, I see a bunch of those around that area at the railroad tracks and of course in the field - I'll hear them out there in the early morning or late evening. [​IMG] Seen 2 hen turkeys and their poults last month, they were right across from the house by the road at the edge of the cow pasture - 2 mama turkeys and atleast 10 poults. Very cool.

9. HorseFeatherz NV

HorseFeatherz NV Eggink Chickens

I do not know if I could stop myself at a picture. It would be so hard for me not to follow that parade and pick up any stray ducklings [​IMG]

So adorable!

10. veronicasmom

veronicasmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2009
    Holy Cow!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too Absolutely Adorable!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by