Totally free poultry auction. No fees for the seller on anything.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by JDMcCoy, Jan 9, 2008.

1. JDMcCoy

JDMcCoy New Egg

Jan 9, 2008
    Have you guys seen this? Backyardchickens doesn't have an auction that I am aware of so I posted this. If I did anything wrong let me know.

This auction does not charge any fees to the seller for anything. You can have stores, bold items, 4 photos per, featured auctions everything at no charge

Its the first auction I have seen that does not charge any fees at all.

Of course its new and not much on it. I'm sure that will change.

http://www.gamefowlfacts.org/auction/index.php

2. JDMcCoy

JDMcCoy New Egg

Jan 9, 2008
    Sorry I should have told everyone that its brand new. Hopefully as word gets out people will begin adding items. The great thing is since there are no fees you have nothing to loose. You can bold your items, feature them or create user stores with up to 200 items inside your personal store.

Ok ok I know I'm plugging advertising here but the only money I would ever make off of this is from google adds and that don't add up to much. I'm doing this because I love chickens period and I can afford to let it stay free forever.

Hope you all enjoy it, its a state of the art setup.
    Where is the feedback from all the visitors checking it out now? lol

Sorry I love to talk so talk back to me.
    JD

3. LoneCowboy

LoneCowboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    Longmont, CO
    Looks like it could be really cool. Nothing out there yet, but come closer to spring I'll bet it'll be hopping.

4. JDMcCoy

JDMcCoy New Egg

Jan 9, 2008
    You have some nice crafts on that site of yours lonecowboy. I haven't looked at all of them yet but I bookmarked your site so I could look at more of your stuff. I wish I had that kind of talent but you know lol.

BTW pretty much anything can be listed on the auction. I made categories for more than just chickens etc

5. JDMcCoy

JDMcCoy New Egg

Jan 9, 2008
    Thanks all of you for the registrations. Now if we can just get some stuff on there. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by