Totally got offered :D

Discussion in 'Quail' started by Tikkajazz94, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Tikkajazz94

Tikkajazz94 Chillin' With My Peeps

2. jfulcher

jfulcher Chillin' With My Peeps

May 24, 2011
    Tucson, AZ 85712
    Awesome! Coturnix are a joy!

3. Tikkajazz94

Quote:I've heard only wonderful stories [​IMG] It's been a blast. All I have been doing is planning for the worst, aka Planning on starting with eggs. Thinking Im not getting my friends. But Everything I thought of has come true [​IMG] I haven't wait to see them

4. jfulcher

jfulcher Chillin' With My Peeps

May 24, 2011
    Tucson, AZ 85712
    Quote:I've heard only wonderful stories [​IMG] It's been a blast. All I have been doing is planning for the worst, aka Planning on starting with eggs. Thinking Im not getting my friends. But Everything I thought of has come true [​IMG] I haven't wait to see them

LOL I planned on starting with eggs too, then found some coturnix locally got ripped by the person that sold them to me 3 males 1 female instead of the other way around.. But I bought 2doz eggs from my favorite egg supplier and 3 dozen from a BYCer. My eggs hatch tuesday ^_^ first day of work >.<
    GL w/ your quail! Worst comes to worse perhaps you can order some? I couldn't offer many eggs since I have one layer atm, and I don't know the fertility yet.

5. Tikkajazz94

Might Not get them after all... parents are deciding If they want me to have them :O they ruin everything!!!!

6. animal8

animal8 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 19, 2011
    Oxford
    Quote:I agree with this. My parents don't want me to get any either, so I'm just having to plan for when I get my own place [​IMG] I'm storing all the information I can find for future reference [​IMG]

7. Tikkajazz94

Good News.... My Parents told me I can have them. Under conditons.... I clear a spot for them and I pay the lady when picking them up. And my payday is on monday [​IMG] So Picking them up monday morning..... Yay!!!!

8. animal8

animal8 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 19, 2011
    Oxford
    Quote:That's great news!! Good luck with getting your new birds. Hope everything goes okay with them [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by