Totally got offered :D

Discussion in 'Quail' started by Tikkajazz94, Aug 18, 2011.

1. jfulcher

jfulcher Songster

May 24, 2011
    Tucson, AZ 85712
    Awesome! Coturnix are a joy!

2. Quote:I've heard only wonderful stories [​IMG] It's been a blast. All I have been doing is planning for the worst, aka Planning on starting with eggs. Thinking Im not getting my friends. But Everything I thought of has come true [​IMG] I haven't wait to see them

3. jfulcher

jfulcher Songster

May 24, 2011
    Tucson, AZ 85712
    Quote:I've heard only wonderful stories [​IMG] It's been a blast. All I have been doing is planning for the worst, aka Planning on starting with eggs. Thinking Im not getting my friends. But Everything I thought of has come true [​IMG] I haven't wait to see them

LOL I planned on starting with eggs too, then found some coturnix locally got ripped by the person that sold them to me 3 males 1 female instead of the other way around.. But I bought 2doz eggs from my favorite egg supplier and 3 dozen from a BYCer. My eggs hatch tuesday ^_^ first day of work >.<
    GL w/ your quail! Worst comes to worse perhaps you can order some? I couldn't offer many eggs since I have one layer atm, and I don't know the fertility yet.

4. Might Not get them after all... parents are deciding If they want me to have them :O they ruin everything!!!!

5. animal8

animal8 Chirping

Aug 19, 2011
    Oxford
    Quote:I agree with this. My parents don't want me to get any either, so I'm just having to plan for when I get my own place [​IMG] I'm storing all the information I can find for future reference [​IMG]

6. Good News.... My Parents told me I can have them. Under conditons.... I clear a spot for them and I pay the lady when picking them up. And my payday is on monday [​IMG] So Picking them up monday morning..... Yay!!!!

7. animal8

animal8 Chirping

Aug 19, 2011
    Oxford
    Quote:That's great news!! Good luck with getting your new birds. Hope everything goes okay with them [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by